22

Warning: Mature - written by LazyAssBurrito while I added just a few details.  

----

Chaeyoung's POV

"Jungkook?" I called for his name when my hands didn't felt his body right beside mine.

After the event last night, I ended up sleeping with Jungkook staying with me the whole night.

I heard him call the guys and told them I wasn't feeling well which I appreciated a lot. I don't want the boys getting worried about me.

Jungkook had been patient with me. He probably wasn't able to sleep really well. All I did was cling to his body.

My cheeks blushed after remembering what I did last night.

After Jungkook pulled me in for a kissed, I started acting aggressively and Jungkook's words made me wake up from the dirty trance I was into.

"I would be more than thrilled to make love to you right now babe but I won't do it. Not when you're at your most vulnerable. I love you too much to disrespect you like that" he whispered in my ear and I swear my admiration for him escalated even more.

For the rest of the night, I told him my story and I am so glad I did for the heaviness I felt inside lessen, suddenly feeling lightweight about everything.

This hotel is a business owned by both our families which are being run by Mark's father.

Our parents had become business partners since when we were kids. But it's technically not just owned by both our families. We just happened to have the most of the shares.

There are only two hotels under this name, one situated where his family lives, which is here, while the other was in Australia where my family lives. Both families had the privilege of owning the penthouse opposite to where the family lives which explains why Mark's mom found out I am here.

Maybe one of the receptionists told her about it.

I can't say that we are rich because the hotel is our only source of income.

Jungkook patiently listened to everything I've got to say. And I guess I was glad to be able to release all those burdens I've been keeping inside my chest.

It felt so refreshing to be able to express everything that you wanted to say without being afraid of being judged for it.

Without even knowing, I fell asleep with my arms wrapped around his body.

I guess I got tired of all the crying that I did, plus, we literally went out before that.

Waking up without him by my side is probably the most unwelcomed feeling is ever felt this past few days.

He must have gone back to his room. The other members were probably looking for him.

Slowly, I moved my way out of my bed and headed straight to the bathroom to freshen up.

I probably look like a mess.

Once my eyes landed on my reflection in the mirror, I groaned a little too loud.

My face was bloated and my eyes were red and puffy. A long sigh escaped my lips as I noticed a few marks left on my face. Mark's mom hit so hard, I can still feel my skin stinging in pain.

My heart dropped after remembering the incident.

I hope she's feeling fine. I still care about her and I treat her more like my own mom.