23

Chaeyoung's POV

"Can we just stay here?  Chaeyoung, I love this place. They have the most amazing food,  please let us stay." Hobi oppa pleaded as we all stood at the lobby while we wait for the others.

Jin oppa had been quiet the entire time and I wonder how Jisoo unnie and his conversation turned out.

"Stop bothering Chaeyoung Hoseok hyung," Jungkook mumbled as his right hand landed on Hobi's face,  sweeping him to the side,  the rest of the boys laughing at the sight of it.

"Yah, you two had been together for two days. If I didn't know what happened after seeing that ahjumma last time,  I'd think you two did something dirty in your room." Hobi pouted.

Jungkook told me how he was with Hobi oppa when Mark's mom was here. But then he told him he can handle it and to go back to the boys.

Initially,  he declined and wanted to help but seeing my reaction changed his mind. And I am so thankful he didn't.

The last thing I need during that time was someone to meddle on my unfinished business with Mark and his family.

I may have earned a few scars and a lot of purple marks but I feel like the burden that I have been carrying the entire time has been lifted for a moment.

"It's none of your business hyung." Jungkook answered and my cheeks flushed beet red at the scandalous expression visible on Hobi oppa's face.

"Yah!!!!" Hobi oppa exclaimed and I moved towards the receptionist to get away from the playful banters of the two.

Once I reached the receptionist,  Kara's eyes widen. I don't know if it's because of the marks on my face or for another reason.

"Miss Park," she greeted before bowing which I returned.

I pulled something out of my bag and slide it towards her and I smile.

"If Aunt will ever come back in here,  or Luke,  please do me a favor and give this letter to them," I muttered before bowing.

She looked taken aback for a moment and I just bowed once again before turning my back on her.

I have a feeling that she was the one who told aunt about me being here. But then I am not a person who holds grudges.

I'll let her conscience rot on its own.

After settling everything, we were all back to the bus and we were all silent when Jin oppa just headed straight to the room saying something about sleeping early.

We were all sprawled in the living room with me and Jungkook occupying one couch, Jimin and Taehyung the floor while Hobi and Namjoon oppa sat on the other couch.

Yoongi oppa headed straight to the kitchen to video call Jennie.

Those two were really adorable.

"Sit on the floor so I can fix your hair," Jungkook mumbled which I followed.

Lately,  he had this fetish of fixing my hair while watching Youtube for reference. However,  he always fails to do one which makes him more eager to master it.

"Why can't I even do this?" Jungkook hissed and I chuckled.

"And why do you even bother trying to do it if you can't?" I asked him and I heard him snicker.

"I won't stop until I am able to do it. Jungkook doesn't take no for a challenge," and I just shake my head at his words.

It's funny how he always ends up so competitive about the smallest things.