MOS-1

Hi, I'm John.My Schooling memories are so special to me .I've completed all my 6 years of study with no attention towards enjoyment and all.It started all of a sudden in my 7th standard.

My parents are employees and due to some circumstances ,we shifted our town from palakol to bhimavaram

My parents are employees and due to some circumstances ,we shifted our town from palakol to bhimavaram.Everything is new here.New neighbours in new place and new life.Forgot to mention...A new school and new friendships.

So,I'm somewhat nervous about all these new things.I woke up early in the morning,got ready for school and was waiting for my new school bus to sound it's horn.The bus came and I boarded it safely.Everyone in the bus are glaring at me as if a foreigner entered their country.One of them who is from same locality called me and offered me a seat.Im happy that it started well.On the way I came across many sceneries in this new town. The bus stopped at School Gate.Im able to hear Someone saying...'Come on Get down ..Come on Get down..."As not expected..he is our P.D sir .He monitored us to go in line towards the class.
It began then...

Im climbing the steps one by one and was thinking about my new class.I took a turn at the end and entered the class.Everyone stared at me for a while and went to their chitchats again.I went straight towards my tuition mate Sajan and sat beside him.As I am enthusiastic to know who might be the topper of the class...He mentioned a name "Micky"
Almost everyone says that she is awesome at Maths and topped all through the previous years in their school.So,my curiosity raised.As I'm top in my class of before school,I can't neglect people in competition.
"

''Micky Micky ...Who's she?Do I know her?Will she be beautiful?Is she the one who deserves certificate of real brilliance..?""
  Several thoughts ran in my mind...As I'm still thinking... Suddenly ,a girl said that she is about to come.So I turned back and sensed that someone is climbing the steps and was sure that it will be Micky..Yes!Finally...a dynamite blasted in my heart.For the first time ever seeing a girl,I've felt something weird..this weird feeling never happened to me.I saw her..
'She is not so amazingly beautiful...But made enough to be watched at.She is cool and cute.Her spectacles made her look genius.Her walking...Omg!A bit arrogant.all together A complete package of surprise in my life.'

I came back to my senses and turned immediately after she noticing me

I came back to my senses and turned immediately after she noticing me.She entered and made halchal for a minute or two greeting all her classmates and sat beside her bestie..'Sooty'.
It started unknowingly but it turned out quite well.I started working hard and yes I made it.Her school progress of 6yr topped scores were broken by me.I was ranked 1st in class among all three sections.The incharge gave all kinds of authority by pinning a badge to my shirt pocket.I felt so proud and tried to keep it up.
All during this time,the teachers used to come and say"Well done my boy..And keep going".They used to ask me about my previous school and how I could make it here to score well.In parallel,they insulted Micky for not scoring equally as me.I used to laugh inside thinking about the way I imagined about her intelligence level and used to feel happy that God made me high.
Yeah!Her fall down began...But I didn't notice one thing...I'm totally into her.
I observed each and every moment of her if she is around me somewhere.I really really wanted to talk to her a while.I waited for the chance.
My cousin's entrance.....

Her name is Jenny.We're brother and sister .She joined the same school and she is same class of mine but a different section.She and I we're not much good at relation but not that bad even.I used to go to her section and meet her and we used to share some food even.All three sections girls used to sit combinedly while they are having their lunch.
So,it's one fine day when I saw Micky and Jenny sitting together and eating.
Several questions in mind.

"Did Micky knew me?Did Micky say anything wrong about me?Does Micky even know that Jenny & I am strongly related??😷 "

A numerous questions in my mind..So I just shooted my question in a hurry at Jenny and asked her..."How come you became friends😒?"
Micky at once raised her head ,saw me and there was no reaction in her.She neglected me as always she did.
Jenny answered me quickly saying that"Don't you think we can be friends?Micky is my friend from the start."
I'm totally out of order . I went crazy how come things happen weird only to me.I don't know why..But I never thought my cousin could be a friend of a girl whom I'm interested in.
I used to see Micky as if I'm seeing something on the wall.I used to watch her cute actions .I slowly forgot to see that I'm being watched by others when I'm watching her.

I began to think....About her
I began to worry...About her
I began to watch...Her
I began to search...For her..
Unfortunately or fortunately,
I began the journey with a new flavour called ""Interest""..
Catch me later in the second part to know how my Interest turned into Crush