My First-Talk

It's Monday evening and there are lot of works for me .I packed up everything after the school session and was about to leave.I'm trying hard to scale up to her and get my lost reputation.In that hurry I didn't notice her movements from past few days.As I'm stepping down ,I heard a girl's voice in pain

her voice oh no!

I turned back and saw her

I turned back and saw her .The posture itself says that she has broken
her ankle.
I'm stunned to see her beauty.I thought it might be a dream and was wondering what to do...At once,she Shouted out my name...
Scene:
Mic:: 'Hey! John..Help me!..Why are you standing still..Oh!No it's paining my ankle😫'
It wasn't a dream,It's for real.She is calling me for help.
Me:'Sorry!Micky I was surprised a bit.Come on get up Take my hand...😄.'
Mic:'Thank God!It's such a relief to see you here Otherwise I wouldn't be able to make it up to the downstairs.'
I called out to attender in principal's office and left her with aaya.But I don't want to leave her behind.I would have stopped a while until she steps into her bus but she is not in a mood to notice me even.So,I hesitated to stay back .
Next day morning,she came to school with a bandage and everyone started asking about her injury and the matter is discussed all through that day .What made me feel happy is that she has less pain and was able to do her works.
The next day...It's science hour and we both are the only students who feel much reactive to whatever our Raju sir teaches.
Sir asked me for a project expo and I am so excited about it.
Mic:'Sir!How can you assign such a project to that boy when these many students are interested 😬.'

She is so aggressive and she is killing me with her angry looks.She is still lovable cause she is looking at me anyways.
Raju sir said he just gave me an opportunity and he asked her to join me if she was that interested.
After the class,I approached her.
Me:'Micky..Do you want to do this project?'
Mic:'No.Not at all.I don't know why ... teachers still value you though I'm good in studies.I just hate this kind of treatment.'
Me:'Its not like that.....M..I..C.'
Mic:'Not even a word.Just leave'.
I'm totally disappointed.Something made me feel better.Yeah!You are right guys... Education is the opportunity not everyone can get.A chance should not be left in vain.I did the project only for my science teacher.It was not a big one but I'm satisfied cause I'm able to explain how it works.
My teacher is happy and so I am.Only one who is sad about this lil' thing is Micky..My chocy..
Im so relaxed and merrily happy over this cause she finally has a reason to talk to me and it's awesome that we can talk (Quarrel) a lot atleast about our studies.
Feeling thrilled about our next meet.Catch me in my next part if you are as much excited as me.