END of MOS

I shut that book suddenly and ran in hurry to get back home.I'm bicycling ...Each time my feet pedal-ling the cycle..My heart pounded with unending happiness...Cause the diary went on like this...

"It's my first day in this year that I came late to school than my usual schedule

"It's my first day in this year that I came late to school than my usual schedule.As I climbed up the steps...I'm almost gasping...........
and turned towards my new class.There my eye caught something very unusual.A boy whom I've never seen in my school sat in our class.I thought that he might be a new comer.As im heading in..The boy turned and looked at me.I don't know why but it disturbed my jolly entering way.
Everyday whenever I came past him,I remembered the look he gave me that day.
He reacted well to the questions in the classes and behaved too realistic at times of fun.
He scored top in class.I'm mesmerized by the way he broke my records.I never have seen a rank other than 1st place.So,it's new to me .At first I was in rage later I came to know what am I up to.He made me sense a new feel of losing.
Teachers asked me why I couldn't do.Every time they ask me Im unable to control my pain inside but yes I came to know ...No matter whatever may be my rank.My intelligence didn't change in mathematics.Teachers valued me in all aspects.But they used to give opportunity to him as well.This irritated me a lot at first.By the middle of the year I changed so much.
I just like him but the position we're in is a total mess...Full of competition.

I saw him in lunch hour one day asking if we're friends...Jenny and me .He and Jenny talked for a while and I didn't raise my head even .I still don't understand why I acted like a girl before him.I never bowed my head down before boys.I felt inconvenient.
One day he was late in the evening studying.I stayed back to watch him how hard he is studying.So,I sat in next class to him.I listened to the boot sound & known that he is leaving.In a hurry I forgot to tie up my shoelace.As I ran to the corridor...My lace interrupted my walk & I fell down breaking my ankle.I yelled in pain.
It's so unexpected that he came back to help me.He was astonished to see me in such a posture.He helped me and we're down in few minutes.He left me with attender and has gone home.
I didn't ask him to stay cause I don't know what he thinks about me.I thought he could have been with me if he really just treat me as his friend even a Lil'.
The other day,he was assigned a science project by our science teacher.I was fully drowned in jealous.I asked Sir about this in anger.I spoke rude to John as well.Later,I realized that I spoke evil without thinking twice.

Three days after ..He and my other classmate broke my box.It is really a precious one to me cause my previous school friend Arya and I had a bet that day about new box.Still I tolerated both of them especially because of John who stood shivering before Sir.
Yesterday is weekend and we indulged in activities.I came out and met him by chance at the water filter.He murmured something and I replied him in the same arrogant manner..And the discussion continued and he is hurt by my words.In anger he left the place.He took it too seriously.He didn't even turn back.So, I decided to apologize him.

So, I decided to apologize him