A New Move

Like poles always repel.I have never been so nice to a girl not even by chance.So,I decided to keep up my self- respect.I don't want to stoop and speak so well to her as if I'm a servant.I started in a different angle .
        Character 90° reverse
I began being cold.I neglected her but never forgotten her.I am always busy with work and rarely observed her.Ofcourse,according to me however I'm she doesn't  care .To be frank she doesn't care anybody.It is evening time...on weekend,we used to have co-curricular activities.Our incharge Sir is our math teacher.He allowed us to sing,play some games like word building and some indoor games.My classmates are really good at chilling..So they started cracking jokes .Everyone came forward and explained us some joke.In the mean while I've felt thirsty and so I went out towards Boy's water filter.Because of Some hilarious joke Mic came out laughing to fetch water.As I'm serious this time.I wanted to bully her.Its so called a nice time that girl's side water filter isn't working .She saw me &came to our filter.
    Scene:

Me:'Its so irritating to hear some girls laughing 😤'

Me:'Its so irritating to hear some girls laughing 😤'...I murmured.
Mic:'I think it would be good if someone stop murmuring'
Me:'I hate those  girls who break their bones always😏'
Mic:'But I like boys who help girls in trouble except you😒'
        My anger went on high.I shooked my head and hit the filter and went away without any looking back.She is seeing me... I knew it but I don't want to turn cause it's hurting.She never liked me..Not even liking she never respected me.
Mic entered the class  a few minutes after my entrance.Bell rang and everyone packed up and started to go in line to the first floor.
      My shoe laces are untied and so I was a bit late and stucked up tying them.Im thrilled to see her coming back to class.I neglected her and was sincerely tying.

I neglected her and was sincerely tying

     I knew that she is watching me .She is passing by my bench.Went right to her bench and took her book which is indifferent to our class notes.She seemed some what different in her actions.
I think that notes has something in it.  She backed off slowly.., after reaching the door..She turned back thrown a crazy smile😊 at me and ran from there.

She turned back thrown a crazy smile😊 at me and ran from there

   I'm speechless when she left me in such a dilemma.Omg! How can she just gave me smile while we had such worrying scene at water filter.
    All during that night..I am really in clouds.Without my notice,My mind repeatedly showed me her smile in my memory.
  I'm marvellously happy at that incident.So,I decided to know what she truly feels about me.So,I decided to read her colorful notes so that I can know some more about her.
      The next day as I'm seeing her writing that notes,she intentionally left that book there indicating me to read.She smiled again.Oh!God cool let me get out of her thoughts and know what's in that book.
     The diary contained so much stuff .I came to know that their family is also a middle class one.She has an elder brother.She is interested in Dancing,Music,Reading and bullying others.Im smiling so much unknowingly...It might be because of her and her crazy interests.
    It's her dairy.She wrote only important things in her life.It was mentioned that she always used to be boyish and never knew difference until now.
   I was

dumbfounded

dumbfounded ....When I came across my name in that notes...Want to know what she wrote about me...😋
    Just catch me in my next part which would be the last part of this story.See what really Micky wrote about me..