MOS-2

It's quarterly examinations time.Im serious and so she is too.Ofcourse everyone in our section are so particular when coming to studies.I want to indicate this.Though competency is low to our positions.The internal brilliance of our Students in three sections ..Omg! you can't even imagine .You'll get to know them after some more parts of my story.
It's first day of exam.we as usual did very well.I started having lunch with Sajan.I want to see her for a while and

so I peeped through the window to the dining hall which is back to our class room

so I peeped through the window to the dining hall which is back to our class room.There she sat happy,cool and eating as if she starved all night😂.Im seeing her ...I saw her...I still want to watch her...So sudden then came my Mota friend Sonu..He and I had a lil' fight and I'm distracted totally from her and was in silly fight with him.While fighting we pushed the benches slightly and what happened is not at all fair .

Unfortunately we pushed the bench of Mic and there on top of bench...She left her favorite Pencil box...I still remember blue color crystal tray ..Think it's a new model but average cost.My mind went blank and acting as if we don't know we sat quiet in our places.

She entered the room went directly to her place and noticed that her box is broken

She entered the room went directly to her place and noticed that her box is broken.she started saying..
Mic:'Who the hell did this?😠It's my new box and how dare people act recklessly..Answer me who did this..?'
Sooty: 'Mic you don't worry let me call our P.T sir.He will solve this.'
Our P.T sir entered the room feeling that he is a colonel of an army.

Sonu and I were in sweats

Sonu and I were in sweats.We admitted it and Sir asked us to buy the new box and handover it to her.
Actually I thought of it already but she is so angry and sad to see her box like that.I didn't get her why she is so serious about that simple thing.
Sir:'My dear!Do you want them to buy your box back?Say it.Ill make them to buy it.'
Mic:' No.Sir!It's OK I'll just leave this matter.I don't want that much repay.Its my fault too.I wouldnt have left the box here .'
Sir:'Its OK then .Boys Common apologise and Say sorry both of you Muddy Fellows.See how cool she is.Ask her to forgive.'
We said sorry to her.Actually I was still wondering why she refused our punishment.I think I'm not in an age to understand how a girl thinks😱.

It's ended without any punishment but I saw her seeing the box all during afternoon with a pale face

It's ended without any punishment but I saw her seeing the box all during afternoon with a pale face.I wanted to ask her how important is that box to her.
But she is a fire man! She shouts at me.I can't expect a cool reaction from her especially in times like this.So,I thought it's better to ask her friend rather than her.
Corridor scene::
Me:'Hey!Sooty just a minute.Dont mind asking me this.Can you tell Why Mic is so serious about that blue box?'
Sooty:'Don't you know it's the box her Dad bought just yesterday only.Mic said that she has found her friend Arya having the same box.So, to match him she bought the similar kind of box.'

Me:'What!!!!Is she numb or what.Such a silly thought.Funny...It's so funny.'
Sooty:'you John shut up yar! It's not just her box that's broken.Her enthusiasm to show it to her friend.Her anxiety,her interest on new things everything she planned to the evenings meet is broken.'
Me:'I really can't understand what you are saying ..Yeah!One thing who is this "Arya"
'.
Sooty:'Its none of your business.Oh!God why am I even saying all to this fellow.Just forget it.Do your work John.Bye!'
On that day ..I didn't talk to her.But I learnt that she has a friend who is a boy.And he has a special place in her heart.My mind is not listening to me.I went on thinking....'Does she like him?If so..Who is he?Does he also like  her?What I am to her really?Can I really match upto her by the end of this year?'
My brain is heated up.I think it's time to know who that 'Arya' is and gear up my story if he is in the play of my love life.
This part may be ended here.. cause John is having confusion about his love,Anger about that Arya and totally in a hurry to approach Mic .He wants to make Mic impressed about him.He is planning to do something for her.
But he can't cause he don't want her Crush to mesmerize by his outward works.He want to show his heart that he has a special interest on her.
So,let's give him sometime to get rid of these thoughts and try to reach her boldly.
Catch me in next part to see how he approaches Micky...