Chapter 2

Gravity Winx

By adventuremaker16

Chapter 2: Welcome to Magix! part one

The next day, the sun was rising, the blue jays were chirping while the raccoons were digging through the trash and for a pair of twins, they're about to learn a whole new world. For now, they're trying to sleep before there parents wake them up. Dipper was dreaming about what he'll learn over there as he graduates with honors. Mabel was dreaming about the hot boys she'll try to get with, including a fabled fencer and a powerful, buff warrior with a battle ax. Roughly a half hour later, oritel walks in and turns on the light, making his children turn away from the light.

"Rise and shine, kids," He said with joy in his tone, but the twins pulled the covers up above their heads so they don't have to see the light from the ceiling.

"Two more hours, dad," said Mabel, weak from the lack of sleep she got from last night. Annoyed, oritel walks out and brings in his wife. Marion used her magic to levitate the covers off of them, waking them. Suddenly, it hit them, both wide awake from the thought.

"Wait, mom... are you using TELEKINESIS?!" Shouted Dipper, scared. Mabel was also visibly scared from the new ability her mother just demonstrated. Their parents laugh at his statement, proving to them that they have a lot to learn about the true form of reality.

"Oh son, have you been reading too many of those science books again? It's just a little levitation magic, nothing too fancy" semi-gloated Marion, finally showing her magic to her children. "You'll both be learning about this and more at Alfea."

"Oh yea, the school for royalty in another dimension" Mabel reminded herself. She hops out of bed, feeling good about this new school. "Come on, bro, we have to get ready for school."

Dipper,shocked at his sister's statement, got out of bed and felt her forehead with the back of his hand. "My sister, exited for school? Are you sure your not a little under the weather?"

"Bro" started Mabel "This is a school about being royalty and maybe learning a spell or two along the way. We'll become what so many little girls have dreamed of for six-to-seven years before they go into a boy crazy phase."

"Oh, I think you'll get your wish, Mabel," answered Marion, foreshadowing events that are yet to come.

"See? Mom thinks so." Said Mabel, proving her point.

"Now pack your things," said Oritel. "Well be leaving for Alfea at noon."

By 11:45, the twins have their stuff packed into a backpack and two suitcases for each of them. Their also dressed in their normal clothes that some people think makes them iconic. Dipper wearing his trapper hat that his good friend (and first crush) Wendy swapped with him, his trusty dark blue vest traded for his zip up hoodie to embrace the autumn winds with only the President's key inside the pocket, orange shirt with dark grey cargo shorts with his wallet and iPhone in it. He was also wearing white socks and black sneakers on. Mabel was wearing her hot pink headband and her favorite hot pink shooting star sweater on. She also has on a purple skirt and knee high dress socks with black dress shoes. As soon as they walked out, dipper broke the ice about heading to Alfea.

"So, dumb question: how are we going to get to Alfea?"

"How else, my son; with magic" answered Marion, as she opened a portal to Alfea. The twins look at each other with worried eyes, but then they smile proudly, ready for whatever's about to happen.

"Ready for this?" asked Dipper, slightly scared about the future.

"Oh yea, bro. Whoever we'll meet, whatever happens over there, were they mystery twins. Now, and forever." Replied Mabel, wanting to join her brother on random adventures at their new school.