2. The men on horses

(edited. Just some capital letters and these: "/' . Just some small things.)

-your pov-

I was about to open the big front door when I heard another 'help'. I opened the door and I got blinded by a bright light. It was bright and white. blinding me for about 10 to 20 seconds. when i could see again I was in a forest. but how? I groaned a little because my heard was hurting a little from the light. It was getting dark and the sun was setting. I looked around and everywhere I looked I saw high trees. "what happened? Did I pass out and get kidnapped? " I whispered to myself. I pinched myself to make sure I'm not dreaming. But I was really awake. 

I decided to just start walking towards the setting sun. 

I was walking for almost an hour when I the sun was gone and the only light I had was the sheer moonlight. I sighed and continued my walk.

After a while, I couldn't walk anymore so I decided to sit down. Before I knew it I dozed off and fell asleep. 

-Jimin POV- 

I woke up early in the morning to go horse riding with my brother. I got dressed in my horse riding clothes and left my room. I walked to the horse stall and greeted the man who takes care of the horses. Namjoon. He takes very proper care of the horses and is a very kind man.

"Goodmorning your Highness," Namjoon said bowing and going back to preparing my horse and my brothers one. "Goodmorning Namjoon,"  I said back while searching for my brother. 

"Namjoon?" I asked. "Yes, your majesty. What is it you want to ask?" He said while still busy with my horse. "Where is my little brother?" I asked as Namjoon turned around just about to answer me, but he got cut off by...

"Hello, Jimin. how's your day?" Jungkook said nonchalantly walking up to his horse. "Hello, little brother. Where were you?" I asked walking in his direction. "Nowhere, let's go, brother!" He said hopping on his horse. 

"where are we going Jimin?" Jungkook asked me riding next to me into the woods. "I was thinking the old tree we used to visit when we were younger. You remember kook?" I said looking and smiling at him. "of course I remember my big brother!" he smiled back. 

We were riding for quite a while when we arrived at the big tree,  but there was someone sleeping at its root. "Who is that?" I asked my brother, pointing at the person lying on the ground next to a tree? We stepped off our horses and slowly walked closer. "It's a g-girl..." I said looking at Jungkook. he looked just as confused. No one ever knew about this place. Only me and Jungkook knew and we always came here. Was she wearing pants and a shirt? her skin was showing a lot making me blush a little. Why was this lady wearing men clothes? She opened her eyes stood up and looked kinda confused and scared. She froze for a minute and then She stood in a Fighting position, confusing me and my brother more...

-y/n pov-

I heard a guy talking. "Its a g-girl..." I slowly opened my eyes and saw two really handsome guys looking at me weirdly. I stood up very fast and made my hand into a fist and standing in a fighting position. "who are you guys?" I asked the guys still standing like they would attack me what are they wearing? I have never seen people wear those clothes only in my history books. They looked like royalty. But it's not even Halloween. I was so confused...

"Calm down miss... I am Prince Jimin and this is Prince Jungkook." The guy to the left said while pointing to the boy on the right. "Prince?" I asked  Jimin and Jungkook. "Yes. Prince. Do you not know us?" The Jungkook boy said. I shook my head.

something caught everyone's attention. There was a man running towards us shouting for help. He came closer and I could see the tears In his eyes. I also noticed his clothing. It was old and just brown cloth. he looked homeless. but even homeless people don't dress like that's... another thing making me confused. 

"What happened, sir?" Jimin asked the crying man. " Your-Your Majesty? M-my d-daughter" the man said sobbing while almost falling to his knees. Wait did he say Majesty? I wanted to question it but then again there is a crying man in front of me. 

"Where is she?" I asked with a serious, but still concerned face. The man pointed somewhere and I ran towards the place he pointed. There was a little girl of about 7 years old. She wasn't breathing... I started to blow ait in her lungs over and over again. Finally she started to cough and breath. I sighed in relief and sat down and leaned my head against a tree. "Father!" the little girl said running  to her dad. "Lizzie!!" The man said and hugged his little girl. When I saw there love I let out a tear, because my (your) parents are dead. My dad got into a car accident and a 4 months later my mom died of heart failure. "Thank you miss for saving my little girl! How can I pay you back?" the man asked still crying, but these were happy tears. "There is one thing." I said walking towards the man. "what is it miss?" The man said standing up and looking at me. "Tell me... Where am I?" I asked the man who was looking at me with confusion in his eyes. "well miss...uhm. you are in the Seomyeon kingdom." Seomyeon? i never heard of that. "what year is it?" I asked still confused. "It is 1627, milady." 

"WHAT?!!"

--------------------------------------------------

did you guys like it? I hope you did...

tnx for reading and vote/ leave a comment. <3 <3

word count: 1008