4. No sleep

*Jimin pov* 

'Y/N!!' I called her, really happy that she was back.  For some reason, I really wanted to get to know her. She slowly turned around and when she saw me she looked surprised but her surprised face turned into a happy one after a couple seconds. When she stood there smiling I felt strange. A feeling I had never felt before. I quickly shook it off and walked towards Y/n and Namjoon.  She was holding a Stange looking bag thing again, the same one she had when she arrived. I wanted to ask her but decided to do that later. she was also wearing her old clothes that looked so strange. I shook it off and walked in her direction.

"I'm happy that your back." I said smiling at her. "c-can I-I stay?" Her sweet voice asked me. "Let's go ask my parents," I told her and after that, we said our goodbye to Namjoon and we walked into the castle to be greeted by guards. we slowly approached my father that was talking to his loyal right hand, Yoongi. 

"Father. Y/n returned and is there a possibility she can stay?" I asked my father. He turned around to face us. "Good day son. Hello, Y/n nice to see you have returned. Of course, you can stay darling." My father said with a smile on his face before going back to what he was doing. 

I looked at Y/n, She was smiling but I could also see a sadness in her eyes.  She looked me in my eyes and a tear fell from her eyes. Suddenly she hugged me very tight and she mumbled something. It sounded like "thank you". I was shocked by the fact that we were hugging. we aren't even engaged. but I just let it go and enjoyed the moment.

*your pov* 

When you heard that you could stay you were happy, but sad because you couldn't be what you wanted to be. you saw Jimin staring at you. You thought "fuck it!" and hugged him tightly. He froze but calmed down. you were crying now and you thanked him. Not knowing if he heard it properly or not but you didn't really care. You broke the hug and ran away. you are running like crazy not caring about the servants that are looking at you weirdly. 

After minutes of running full speed, you dropped on your knees and shouted all your frustrations out loud. "I HATE YOU FAMILY FOR ABANDONING ME!! I HATE ALL THE SCHOOL BULLIES! I HATE... !!' I gasped for air and continued. "What am I supposed to do now?" I whispered. I fell down on the grass and looked at the sky. I closed my eyes and sighed. 

I went inside because it was dark and cold outside. The castle was lit by candles on the walls. after searching for 10 minutes you realized that you had nowhere to sleep.   You noticed that there was a room whose door was slightly open. You tiptoed to the door and saw someone lying in the bed. "where are the guards?" I asked myself before entering. 

When I entered someone grabbed me from behind and placed there hand on my mouth harshly before I could scream. 

the guy let me go and turned me around. Jungkook?? "What are u doing going into my brother's room." "Jungkook?" I asked having not heard what he said before. "Yes, that is me. Now tell me." "tell you what?" he looked at me with a 'really' look. "Why are you walking in Jimin's room?" "This is his room?" I asked with slightly wide eyes. "sorry Jungkook. I didn't know. I was just looking for somewhere to sleep..." I said the last part with my head down. "come with me." He said walking away in quite a fast pace. 

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

hope u liked it. 

don't forget to vote <3