three ☁

three ☁

"i swear mark, you are going to carry me for whatever time my anus will need to heal !", jackson shouted as mark went to the bathroom to prepare warm bath for them, since they weren't cleanest at the moment.

even though younger didn't mind seeing mark dripping with sweat on his bangs, they needed to wash up asap.

jackson his his face in the pillows as he slowly started to blush again "i want my fairy blue bath bomb", he mumbled, making the other chuckle.

"however you want baby, however you want",

mark grabbed couple of towels and a bath bomb from the shelf in the bathroom after he started to fill the bathtub with warm water.

"you really like these bath bombs don't you ?", the taller chuckled as he went to jackson and lifted him bridal style.

jackson dragged the blanket with him, trying to cover his private parts. marl laughed at the struggling boy.

"i don't know what's the point of covering that when i've seen it a hundred times ~", he teased.

he dropped the bath bomb, the light blue, sand-like ball, soon collapsing and emitting the same colour substance.

"oh shut up !", jackson said with a red face. mark chuckled once again and sat jackson down on the closed toilet seat as he gently uncovered the boy and slowly sat him in the bathtub, getting in himself shortly after.

jackson leaned his back against mark's chest. the older hummed and rested his head on other's shoulder.

jackson ran his hands in mark's hair. the sweat still seemed so hot, second round crossed younger's mind at some point. but he pushed it aside and smiled "red would suit you",

mark turned his head sideways "i've been thinking of re-dying my hair, so i guess red's an idea now",

jackson smiled and nodded, relaxing in the warm bath, against mark. inhaling and exhaling deeply. trying to savour this moment.

-

mark sighed as he scrolled down on his social media. he had nothing to do and jackson was showering at the moment.

jackson's showers were long. like really long. he would try out different types of lotion and shampoo from 45 minutes to an hour.

but while mark was scrolling, a post caught his attention.

he thought for a moment, before exploring the page even more and the location "hey jackson !",

the loud music of reol's ( which was jackson's favourite band ) 'luvatorrry' was cut off.

"yes ?", the other boy called out from the shower.

"there's a new shop downtown. wanna go ?", the, now, red haired male asked.

"what kind of shop ?",

"cakes and sweets",

"yeah okay ! do they have strawberry biscuits ?", jackson called out, making mark laugh. the boy had an unconditional love for strawberry biscuits.

"they do actually",

"okay ! let's go on sunday !", he called out and resumed the loud music. mark wondered how jackson could hear him just a second ago.

the thought of jackson eating strawberry biscuits and smiling like a kid, made mark determined to take him to the shop this sunday.

he turned back to his studies. sighing, as he eyed his work. this was boring as hell.

maybe he'd ask jackson to keep him company when he finishes showering. someday. . .

-
[to be continued. . .]
kim-kim ♡