seven ☁

seven ☁

"perhaps, it was all just a dream, clashing with reality. bad things just kept happening, when would be the end of it ? when would he find —"

"jackson ! are you listening ?", mark yelled, finally getting the younger boy's attention "god, i've been calling for so long !",

jackson huffed "knowing you, you probably called like. . . twice",

"did not ! i could probably swim to america in that time !", mark huffed back "what's so interesting about that book anyway ?",

"it's about a boy, who is living as a loner and falls in love with the girl who is kind and smart —",

"lame",

"hey !", jackson yelled, offended that mark insulted his book. the latter just sat beside him on the couch.

"it's too cliché", mark defended himself, wrapping an arm around jackson's waist.

"well, maybe i like cliché !", jackson turned his attention back to the book, puffing out his cheeks in annoyance. though, mark thought he was absolutely adorable like that.

'cliché. . . huh' the elder smirked as an idea popped in his head "i have to meet with jaebum, i'll back soon okay ?",

"yeah, whatever", jackson shrugged, as if not caring. he wanted to show he was angry.

though as mark was going out. . .

"it's going to rain today, so come back soon !", he called out, making the red head smile.

"mark, seriously, i might end up falling asleep", jackson said.

he was sitting in the front seat, blindfolded. mark told him he had a surprise, so he ( not so ) patiently waited.

"we're almost there", mark cooed at his boyfriend's adorable gestures. he and jackson needed some alone, romantic time.

after somewhere around 10 minutes, the car stopped and mark took jackson out, still keeping the blindfold on.

once they halted, he reached to the blindfold and took it off carefully, as if to not hurt the fragile human in front.

jackson gasped as soon as he saw the scenery. it was so beautiful that he wanted to cry.

they were at the start of the forest and there was a path, leading into the greenery. the small, inflammable candles contrasted beautifully to the starry sky.

"oh my god. . . is this your doing ?", he asked, not tearing his eyes off from the path.

mark, who just finished getting the huge picnic basket and locked the car, gestured jackson to go further.

"why don't you check out the main part ?",

jackson went along the rocky path, still admiring the beautiful scenery, but what he came across just trumped every beautiful scenery he had seen in his life ( except mark in the morning with sunlight all over him )

the tall spruce trees were connected with fairy lights, which twinkled time to time. there was a huge circle-like space in between those trees and a table with two, long bench chairs.

he couldn't muster up the words. only tears stung his eyes, he turned around.

"mark. . .", he whispered as he pulled the other in a hug, almost making him drop the basket.

"woah, don't cry ! c'mon, let's eat, i'm starving", he chuckled and pulled jackson along with him.

"did you use an uncabled electricity storage ?", jackson asked, biting down on his sandwich.

"yup !", mark answered, snapping another picture of jackson. his phone would be out of storage in no time if kept this up.

"mark ! that's so dangerous !", he gasped, knowing that his partner could have been electrified.

"whatever pleases you", he smirked, seeing the blush on jackson. success !

"hey ! stop being so bluntly cliché !", he hid his face in his hands, making mark laugh.

"didn't you love cliché this morning though ? am i right or am i right ?", his smirk gor wider.

". . .s - shut up", he was behaving like an anime girl would. blushing and trying to hide it. which caused another string of laughs from mark.

yeah, he could get used to these alone, romantic times with no problems in no time.

[to be continued. . .]
kim-kim ♡

p.s. that's my definition of a perfect date ;)) ( or ice skating, since i would slip every minute and make my future boyfriend laugh )