eight ☁

eight ☁

"if i don't die right now, i'm practically classified as immortal", mark said as he fidgeted nervously.

"stop over-dramatising this ! it's supposed to be happy !", jaebum nudged him.

mark sighed again. "i know i know, but. . . what if it doesn't go well ?", he whined like a kid.

"it will go fantastic if you'd stop whining ! now go !", brunette shoved him in the balcony.

jackson suggested that it was the perfect time to see the sunset in the café style veranda 'fairy light'. hence the name, there were a lot of fairy lights around, but it was pretty in the dark, so, no complaints.

mark had seen this as a moment to aim a perfect strike. so he went in the café they were supposed to meet after work. with a small, velvet box clutched in his trembling hands, he shakingly went to the table jackson sat at ( not noticing him, since he was admiring the scenery ).

"h - hey jackson !", he greeted as if they weren't years into their relationship.

"oh ! hey markie !", jackson greeted back with a smile, but immediately dropped it when he saw how nervous mark was "is something wrong ?",

"no ! i mean yes ! but not really — agh !", mark tripped onto his own words.

"are you okay ? did something bad happen ?", the younger was also getting nervous now.

mark wasted no time in kneeling before him ( almost knocking down some glasses in the process ) and opening the velvet box. "jackson, will you —", he looked up to jackson, who already had tears in his eyes, with a smile "marry me ?",

the smaller nodded almost immediately and then kneeled down in front of him, just to pull the other into a tight embrace.

people around them had all types of reactions. elders were cooing about the couple, remembering the old days of their own relationship; some younger couples congratulated them and smiled; ( some even wondering when their time would come ); one or two even looked in disgust ( f u too ).

but the two didn't care. they were only wondering about which of them would wear a white tux and a black tux.

oh yeah, and how happy they'd be.

[to be continued. . .]
kim-kim♡

long time no talk, cloudies ☁♡
i'm sorry i left for so long. exams, my own problems, writers block, everything was piling up on one another.

hope you'll accept this chapter♡
only two more chapters left ㅠㅠ bit hey, i'll shoutout my other book and maybe you'll enjoy it. . ?