nine ☁

nine ☁

"rachel ! rachel come back here !", jackson calls out. "rachel you won't get any snacks if you keep this up young lady !",

the small girl doesn't stop, she just keeps running. "you can't catch me !~", she laughs.

"why did i get stuck with such energetic kids", he sighs, but shakes his head with a smile.

suddenly, small aaron was swooped from his hands and up the ceiling by mark. "who's the strongest boy ? who's the smartest boy ?", he plays with the child in his hands, who laughs and shouts "me ! i am !",

jackson chuckles and feels a tug at his trousers. "papa, what about me ?", rachel asks, pouting.

younger of the two adults laughs. "you too rachel, you too.", he swoops the girl in his arms and looks over at mark, who is also looking at him with those soft, adoring eyes.

adopting two children was probably the best decision they made after marriage. 3 year old aaron and 5 year old rachel were the brightest children ever.

jackson and mark now understood how their parents felt when they accomplished something in school, or in life general.

jaebum and youngjae also adopted a kid — im jisung. he was a bit quiet, but he seemed to get along with aaron very well. ( not so much with rachel though ).

jinyoung and jisoo had a twins, adorable jinchan and jibum. both were extremely tiny.

yugeom and bambam were newly wed and weren't planning an adoption just yet.

this, this was all he wished for.

mark

his kids

and his sunkissed life ♡.

[ t h e  e n d # 1 ]
kim-kim ♡