Chapter Two: Who does he think he is?

As we enter homeroom i notice two boys from earlier.  Not caring I looked for 5 seats close together. Spotting some I started towards them. About half way there I felt someone grab my a**. Spinning around I came face to face with Greg. He looked at me with a smirk playing on his lips. Kayli saw what happened and got everyone else's attention. Turning to look at them I laughed. They knew that something bad was about to happen.

  Still looking at my friends I raised my eyebrow " who does he think he is" I ask with as much sass as I can while pointing at Greg.

  Seth looks at me confused "what happened babe?" He asked clearly confused.

   I laughed sickly " what happened was Greg grabbed my a** " I say through clenched teeth. While all this was going on Greg was still standing there. Turning to him with my head cocked to the the side i ask sweetly "Greg why are you still standing here" before he could answer i rammed my fist strait into his nose.

   Turning away from him I blew a kiss over my shoulder with a wink I  walked over to Seth. He pulled me into a hug and kissed my head. Leaning down he whispered " that's my girl"

   After our hug was over i strutted to my seat like the princess i am.

    The two boys from the court yard sat in front and behind me. The one in front of me had black clothing on and dark hair. The boy behind me had shoulder length blonde hair and chocolate brown eyes. He had a light blue button up shirt with light wash jeans on. They were complete  opposites.

     As we waited for roll call our group of friends talked.

   " So party at my house this weekend? " I asked with a smirk. My dad and step - mother would be on a cruise or something. They all nodded eagerly causesing me to burst out in giggles.

Just as I calmed down our teacher came out and called role. " So are we ditching first  period" i asked looking at my friends they all nod.

  Whenever we ditch we go down to the baseball field and just hang. When the bell rang i jump up in excitement. Seth grabs my hand and we head to the field.

Authors note:
So I decided to make you wait for the fun at the baseball field. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I plans to update at least once a month. Don't forget to leave feed back. Bye enjoy!