Chapter Six: Fake Love

A/n- Hey guys just quickly wanted to say thank you for 1.52k reads and 140 votes!!! It honestly means so much because this is my first ever book/fanfic and it really just means so much to me! I would also would like to apologize for the fact that i have been so slow on updating but it is getting close to the end of the school year and i have just gotten sick. I also am sorry that i am slowly drifting away from the academy and kpop is slowly consuming my life and i may be posting more kpop content so i am sorry if that is not what you are into. I will be finishing this fic as soon as i can and thank you all for being patient with me!Now on with the story!

     It was finally the day of the party and you decided to actually go to school today so you could get some more people to show up at the party. Your father and you horrific step mother left early this morning so you would be free from her for about a month.

Without caring to much you put on a cropped black hoodie and black shorts with a black base ball cap. You huffed and grabbed your car keys, phone, and bag and walked to your car. When you got to your car you plugged your phone in and blasted Fake Love by BTS and sang along (Any armys? If so like hmu i need more army friends tbh) You didnt even waist time texting your friends or even bother to pick them up. 

When you walked into the court-yard you saw North and Luke from the first day of school. When you didnt see your friends you just sighed and decided to join North and Luke  with their friends. 

"Hey hoes i'm sitting with you" I said, without even waiting for an answer i sat next to a guy with mostly brown hair and he had a strip of his chin length colored blond hanging in front of his ears. He had beautiful crystal blue eyes. He also had earrings each ear , but one ear had three black earrings as well. On my other side was Luke. 

  Everyone looked at me with gaping mouths before several of them started laughing. I was still looking at pictures of BTS (Sorry not sorry for mentioning BTS so much but like they are the loml) on my phone though before someone called my name.

"Sang, did you just call us hoes?" Luke questioned with laughter dancing in his chocolate brown eyes. 

" maybe" I shrugged with a small smirk on my face. " But anyways i only know 3 of you so, do you all have names or do you just like get a number and like you know" I trailed of with an eyebrow raised.

The on with beautiful eyes next to me laughed before starting " Im Gabriel but you can call me Gabe, Next to me is Nate,  across from him is Kota, next to him is vic, then next to him Silas, and then nest to him is North, and nest to you is the dumb ass Luke" Gabriel said with a huge.

After letting all the names and faces sink in i glance at all of them "Ok good to know. And i am your local bitch Sang!" I say with a toothy smile. They all laugh again. " It was a pleasure meeting you all. You should come to my party tonight and hopefully we can chat some more" With that being said i stand up and exit the court yard and go to homeroom.

Im sorry this chapter was pretty short and wasnt all that good but i really needed to update please enjoy and leave feedback in the comments. Love ya! - Author Jillian