Chapter 11: Information

(Normal pov)

Enyo was sitting in a cell, stripped of her equipment and her dragon in a cage. Calus had questioned her for hours as soon as she was tossed in her cell, but she revealed nothing. So Calus informed his superiors about the spy he and Artemis captured. So the following morning, the jail doors opened and Hiccup and Mala appeared in front of Enyo's cell.

"Hiccup Haddock. We meet again."

Hiccup looked at the prisoner with caution, though she was still behind bars, she could have numerous tricks up her sleeve. "Who are you?" Mala asked, with her arms folded and giving her a sharp glare.

Enyo payed no mind to Mala but spoke. "I'm one of the Dragon-God's Flyers; our air forces consist of Singetails, but myself and the Dragon-God's second in command are the alphas of the Flyers." Hiccup couldn't wrap his head around this "Dragon-God" she kept talking about, he needed to know what his enemy was capable of.

"Who is this Dragon-God?" Hiccup asked, Enyo clicked her tongue and looked up at Hiccup and shrugged. "Have you heard of Drago Bludvist?" Hiccup shook his head, so Enyo nodded and spoke again.

"Long ago, Drago Bludvist's village was laid waste by Night Furies and they slaughtered everyone in the village because a rival tribe killed a Night Fury hatchling and planted it in Drago's village; the result led Drago down the path he walks to this day."

Hiccup let that information sink into his brain. Drago Bludvist? He's never heard of him, but if this man is the source everything that happened a decade ago and the attack on his home, then he needed to learn more about Drago and strike back.

"You're planning on learning more about the man and to strike back?" Enyo chuckled darkly and smiled menacingly at Hiccup, but he stood firm. "Drago is poised to become a legend that'll be forever remembered in history. His army of both man and dragon have washed away empires! He will crush all challengers. And you, your Strike Clan and any who resist Drago will die. You will be long forgotten, as if you never existed." She continued to whisper threats, a tactic to frighten and intimidate.

Hiccup gripped the cell bars and snarled. "You think you scare me girl? Your attempts to intimidate me have failed. I will not be crippled by fear and paranoia. Whatever you came here for, whatever your master wants, we'll be more than ready for him." Hiccup said firmly, he then ordered Black Guards to keep a sharp eye on Enyo and see to it that she's stripped of anything that she could escape with. Just before Hiccup and Mala left, Enyo chuckled darkly once more and whispered out.

"He leaves you with two options Hiccup Haddock... obey or die. Something tells me you'll choose option two." She walked up to the bars and gave a taunting look. "If I were you, I'd kill myself right now, I've never known anyone to survive Drago's wrath." She then sat back down on her cot and gave a kissy face at Hiccup, causing the man to growl in anger.

As Hiccup and Mala left the jails, the man exhales and looks out toward the morning sun, he felt Mala's hand on his shoulder as he continued to look at the horizon.

"We need to prepare ourselves for war Mala. If this Drago Bludvist is set to rule the world, we need to stop him." Mala hummed in agreement and spoke. "Yes, we'll gather the war council and begin preparations." Hiccup smiled and gave her a side hug, the two of them went to the throne room to discuss preparations for war.

(Later that evening)

The war council had been arguing for hours upon hours, discussing that they could blitz Drago's fleet, yet they didn't even know where the madman's ships were located or how many men are under his command.

"This man threatens our way of life!"

"We will not become slaves to this monster!!"

"Power has corrupted his mind, he must be stopped!!"

Hiccup sat on his throne and pinched the bridge of his nose, he breathed in and out at a steady pace, this argument was going no where, so he slammed his fist down on his thrones armrest and roared out.

"ENOUGH!!"

Immediately all voices were silenced. Hiccup rose from his set and joined his council at the table, that overlooked the entire Archipelago and beyond on a massive map that covered the entire table, Hiccup drew a long knife and began pointing at the unknown regions of the Archipelago. "From what information we got out of Drago's spy, her description of the "Dragon-Gods" army of man and dragons are vast." The council began murmuring in concern, so they returned their attention to Hiccup.

"You can't control dragons unless you have an alpha..." Hiccup breathed out, he remembered when he and Toothless released the Red Death from the Berserkers control, what if Drago found the former queen and is now controlling her? It was very possible. "...I need two of our best spy's to investigate here." Hiccup pointed his knife right on a massive uncharted area that had ice on the map. A war council member urged two of the best spies on the island to take off immediately, they bowed and ran out to their Night Furies.

Hiccup then gathered the attention of his war council. "We'll know what we're up against once we receive word from our spies, but for now we keep this island on constant guard; I want watchtowers to be on high alert, our swarm to patrol our waters, and Black Guards protecting our people and my family." The council bowed before Hiccup and began giving orders to the soldiers.

Hiccup exhaled and looked over the map and mumbled.

"Good luck to us all."

(The jails)

Back in the jails, two Black Guards stood watch over Enyo's cell, the woman had been lying on her cot and playing with a necklace her father gave to her when she was but a child. She didn't remember much about her family, because she was taken by Drago to be one of his "Chosen"— a position granted to only a handful of Drago's most cunning, ruthless, and strongest commanders.

Suddenly a dart hit one of the guards neck and dropping him and before the second guard had time to react, an axe chain sword came flying through the air and embedded itself into the Black Guard's face, killing him instantly. Enyo sat up and looked to see a hooded man, he snatched the keys from the fallen guards belt and unlocked Enyo's cell, the woman stepped out of the cell and smirked.

"You're late." Enyo teased, the man removed his hood and rolled his eyes and handed her gear to his lieutenant, she took it and equipped it all in seconds. "Drago needs all his commanders at his side, so he sent me to rescue you." The two jogged through the halls of the jails and Enyo scoffed.

"I've never known Drago sending his best man to go on rescue missions Krogan." The man nodded in agreement and they hid as a pair of guards were patrolling outside the jail and continuing throughout the clan.

"Your Triple Stryke is behind the jail waiting for you, I'll meet you back on Drago's command ship." Enyo nodded and the two exited the jail and moved liked a serpent; fast and quietly. Enyo moved behind the jail and sure enough, her dragon was there waiting for her. She jumped on her dragon and bolted toward the sky, Krogan was already long gone.

As she flew away, she heard the alarm sound throughout the clan and she smirked, they're far too late to stop her now, she soon disappeared into the clouds.

(Unknown location)

Two of the best spies on the Isle of Night entered an icy cave and landed their dragons on an icy slope. They ordered their Night Furies to watch their backs, the spies climbed up the slope and looked over the edge of the slope to look ahead of them to see a massive fleet of ships that consisted of Hunters, Trappers, and unknown sails. They noticed a dreadnaught sized ship at the center of the fleet and massive bubbles forming in the middle of the ships surrounding it.

What could be down in those icy waters?

They also heard a loud roar, they turned to the right and saw Berserker ships approach and with massive chains leading in the water, they spotted a massive shadow between two Berserker command ships and saw blood red spines slicing through the water.

The Berserkers have regained control over the Red Death. Not good. The Strike Clan spies took cover as they saw enemy Flyers patrolling the area, they looked at each other and nodded, deciding they'd gotten enough information to know exactly what they're up against, they climbed back on their Night Furies and left.