Chapter 1

Roses pov

From the moment I knew I knew I wasn't safe. We aren't safe. That's why I had to give in to him. To cover up what I did aboard Titanic. Cal was delighted that I had come to my senses. But I had to explain to him why now and not aboard Titanic. He wanted me to denounce Jack but I dodged the question knowing that he wanted this. He was satisfied with my answer and slowly began undressing and kissing me sucking my neck.

"I'm glad you changed your mind Rose", his voice was soft sending shivers all down my spine and throughout my body, "I've been dreaming of this moment", he ripped off my streams to reveal my untouched milky back, "since the day I've first met you", his hands moved down and before his lips carefully pressed into my back, "are you ready?", he stopped. I then turned around to face him.

"I was born ready", I gulped trying to remain up tight and strong on the outside while in the inside I was dying. I'm sorry Jack. I'm so so sorry. Cal then snarled and picked me up and threw me on the bed before undoing the sipper. Just please don't hurt the baby.

"You ready for this", he climbed into bed like a snake slivering through long grass eyeing its prey to suck the joy and life of. He moaned as he kissed me I did the same to keep up with him. Cal is rough and shaky. It's like he's rushing to get it over done with. He doesn't even acknowledge me. When he's tired he lets me do all the work while he lays back closing his eyes enjoying this moment like he's dreaming. Then he gets back into it and starts when he left off.

I began fake orgasming to make it seem more real. To cover up that Jack was 10X better than he is. Jack was gentle and soft. And whatever he did making us magically scream each others names at each other it was the feeling I would never forget. How could I ever forget. The eyes, the ears, the mouth, the hair, his beautiful tanned skin that was radiant in the sunlight with a warm glow bouncing off of him, "oh Jack", I muttered seeing his face so clearly in my head, "oh Jack", I said getting louder as it became harder for him to push through me. With his sweat dripping off his blonde locks as he shut his eyes reaching the final climax, "JACK!", I screamed at the top of my lungs when it was all over, "oh Jack", I had my eyes still closed trying to regain all my energy and strength. Then his face came in close to kiss me but it didn't. A slap. A slap that awoke me up with a painful sting. I rubbed my cheek only to see Cal on top of me with his grumpy smile that he had when he slapped me when me and Jack returned together, only for him to get taken away. He then immediately hopped off me and walked out not saying a word leaving me lay there utterly useless and half ripped naked.

Cal didn't talk to me for the rest of the night. Or the next few days to be in fact. He simply ignored me and walked on by. I don't mind. I simply had to get through morning sickness till the time was right to tell. Mother knew somewhat from what I was suffering. But she never could put her finger on it till the day she found me throwing up in the toilet.

"Oh Rose!", She walked in on me accidentally trying to hide from her in the spare bedrooms ensuite. I then very slowly turned my head to face her with little bits of vomit in my hair, "oh sweetheart. Oh dear", she rushed over to me and put her hand against my forehead getting my temperature. She then gave me a brief smile and looked to see what was in the toilet bowel before she flushed it away, "right I want you in bed for the rest of the day till I say so. I'll go get a doctor", she tucked me in bed before she ran off. I hugged my knees as my head was thumping like a beast that is raging war in there. The baby tossed and turned making me want to throw up all over again. I squirmed as it did moving inside me. I had a slight bump but there was no use in hiding it anymore. I was pregnant. With Jack Dawsons baby.