Chapter 6

Chapter 6: his curse mark

"Lawrence we should stop them" Rafael retorted his voice seems worried and you can sense a care in his voice too, cause he knows it too. Azhia has a lot of experience while yuna isn't.

"Just watch" Sabi lang ni Lawrence na parang chill lang sa mga mangyayari, walang nagawa si Rafael kundi mag pout lang. dahil si Lawrence na mismo nagsabi. nakatingin lang sila sa salamin na mataimtim habang hawak ni Azhia ang balikat ni yuna.

"You know it Lawrence. Azhia's ability is too powerful, if Yuna can't escape it, she'll be part of her memory." Dame said, Dame is also worried.

Lawrence close he's eyes and try to enter on Azhia's illusion. He saw Yuna with the guy on cliff. He try to control it, and he did. He smile because of it.

" You have to leave and push me Yuna" He smirk when he did it. He also curious who is that guy, and he looks important to her.

Nakita ni Lawrence ang pag kagulo sa mukha ni Yuna. Dahil sa sinabi ni Bricks pero si Lawrence ang nagcocontrol nito.

"You'll be a memory, you have to push me" Nakita nyang pumikit si Yuna at umiling, he can see how Yuna can't decide well, it's to hard for her to push Bricks on the cliff

"No! don't do this Bricks" And with that Azhia cut him. He knows it Yuna gonna realize it soon, that it's just a illusion of Azhia.

In a few minutes Yuna open her eyes and she fell down as he stood. Lawrence give a small smile.

"She escape" Shawn said. Napanganga si Jaira sa nangyari, she's extremely grateful to what yuna did.

"She's a fast learner huh" Lawrence murmured. Even he knows he helps her yuna has a contribution.

"What bra?" Rafael asked 'cause he didnt heard what Lawrence said, but Lawrence just shrug.

"Nothing" Saad nito. At nag cross arms pa.

"You know what Dame, why we have a friends like Lawrence and Shawn they're like a robot." Rafael said while his face at disgust, Rafael is joker of the group and talkative too.

"Bra just shut up" Ani ni Dame, he said in irritable tone. Rafael stared at him in horrendous.

"Tignan mo pati ikaw nahahawa, lalayo na ko sa inyo baka mahawa rin ako sa inyo" Saad nito at lumayo nga umiling nalang si Dame sakanya

Umiling lang din si Shawn at naki apir kay Dame.

"That's good decision bra" Sabi ni Shawn. Lawrence agreed too

"But let's back to the topic, how Yuna did it?" Dame is kinda confused, all of them knows it. Yuna can't escape azhia's ability that easily

"how could be a begginer did it?" Dame added, he's wondering who'll help yuna on that situation. He's not dumb to not know it.

"I don't know but she's good what do you think Lawrence?" Rafael exclaimed

"Not really" Lawrence lick his upper lip. He don't know why he helps Yuna. But he's just concern, because at first he knows Azhia make this duel difficult for her. Maybe he cares because Yuna is part of the group.