I'm not fine china!

It's raining really hard outside and I'm scared the WiFi will go off so I dunno if this will be delayed. Enjoy.

Ever since Dick got with Wally, the ginger speedster had been very protective. Extremely protective. If you thought DaddyBats was the most protective person in Dick's life then you'd be wrong. At least he let Dick fight! Every mission that the team had gone similar to this. They'd get in trouble, Robin would go to fight, Kid Flash would quickly intervene and make it almost impossible to fight anything. Robin was getting pissed off and tonight would be the last night.

The mission went awry and Robin was about to kick a guy in the face when Kid Flash quickly swept the man's feet which made him fall over. "KF for God's sake!" Robin yelled, gaining more attention than needed. "I'm helping you babe, what's wrong with that?" Kid Flash asked innocently. He received a 'really?' look from the team and even some of the henchmen who were about to get punched. "You know exactly what you're doing. I'm a hero too you know!" he answered. He had his hand on his hips like an angry mother. "Of course I know that."

"Then why do you insist on doing this?" Before Kid Flash could answer, Robin pushed him out the way and kicked a man in the balls. "Robin continue this matter later. We don't have time now." Aqualad announced. The younger nodded and shot a glare at Kid Flash. 

"What did I do?" he whined. 

They completed the mission and walked onto the bio-ship in awkward silence. The lover's tiff was putting them all in a tense situation. "You two need to talk about this," Aqualad said suddenly. He didn't want the weight on his shoulders anymore. "I don't get why you're so mad at me Dickie," Wally complained. 

"Don't you Dickie me. You know exactly what you're doing and it's annoying the hell out of me!" Dick exclaimed angrily. "But I don't know what I've donnnneee," Wally whined. 

"How do you date him without kicking him every five seconds?" Artemis asked. 

"I don't know," Dick answered. "Tell me why you're doing this Wally or you're getting the silent treatment." As he said this, they arrived in the cave and the team got off. Black Canary and Batman were there but as soon as they heard the lovers fighting they suddenly had urgent League business. Batman couldn't risk listening to an argument turn into a make-out session again. Dick stared at Wally waiting for an answer. "Dick don't be like that, I'm just looking out for you." he insisted. Dick looked at his nails with extreme gay sassiness and pretended he couldn't hear him. "Dickie nooo." He began to walk to his room without acknowledging his boyfriend. "Dickie please." He followed him and kept saying his name. It was no use though, Dick was the master at this. "Fine, I'll tell you! I love you so much and I don't want you to get hurt! You're so much younger than me and more fragile and-" Dick put a hand up and stared straight into his soul. "Did you just call me fragile?" Dick asked. Wally gulped a little and nodded. "Funny because last time I checked, someone who was fragile wouldn't do this." The older raised an eyebrow at this then Dick punched the wall...the metal wall.

M'gann must've heard the metal pang as she ran over to the couple. "Are you al-HOT BELGIAN WAFFLES WHO DID THAT?" she shrieked. They all stared at the small dint in the wall, Dick with a grin and the others with a grimace. "So Wally, still think I'm fragile?" Dick asked. 

"I think you're fucking crazy!" Wally answered. Dick shrugged and looked at his bruising knuckles. "Better than fragile," he replied. M'gann grabbed his hand and inspected. 

"That's it! Wally, you're going to stop treating him like he's fine china and Dick, you're going to never punch that wall again. What is it with you and punching walls?" she asked. 

"Ask the writer," he muttered.

"What?"

"What?" 

"Let's get this wrapped up," she said. He laughed and walked into his room then pulled out a roll of bandages, most of it was gone. "How many times do you do this?" Wally asked.

"Not a lot," Dick lied as a poster peeled off the wall, revealing many more dints in the wall. He quickly put it back up and smiled nervously. M'gann put her hands up and backed out the room, not wanting to see anymore. "We really need to get you a stress ball or something," the ginger commented, sitting on Dick's bed. "Nah, you're my stress reliever." Wally blushed a bit. "That and beating criminals up, but mostly you." 

"Haha very funny."

I go back to school tomorrow and I may have forgotten to do homework so imma do that, bye!