Chapter 26

~8 months/32weeks Pregnant~

I slowly wake up and see Josh facing me with his arm protectivly around me. I smile and kiss him. He opens his eyes and smiles. I slowly sit up and put my hand on my stomach. I smile at the big bump that use to be small a few months ago.

I stand up and go into the nursery. I look around at the pink walls with flowers, the pink crib, with pink blankets and pillows and, a cute bear. I walk over to the baby's changing table. I open the doors at the bottom and see baby whipes, diapers, baby powder, everything Jordan would need. It took me and Josh forever to figure out a name for Jordan. We had names like, Lily, Caroline, Amber, Bonnie, Sarah, and Jordan. We decided on Jordan Craig Daxter. Josh middle name and my last name.

I go over to the dresser that has all the baby's clothes, each drawer has a label. Socks, hats, gloves, shirts, onsies, everything she would need. I plug in a small lamp that Emily bought for Jordan when she's born. It lights up as pink and the shade has horses on it. I smile at everything. Even though this, Jordan, was a accident, it's a happy accident. This may be the best thing that's happend to me so far.

I walk into the bedroom and see Josh fully dressed ready to go for my appointment in about 1 hour.

"Hey babe, you not ready yet?"

"I was just looking at the nursery. I'm actually about to get ready." I smile and grab some clothes I grab a blue shirt that has a picture of baby feet on it, and under it, it says "coming soon" I smile at the shirt then at my bump. I grab a pair of dark blue leggings. I go into the barhroom and change.

I walk out and put on my jacket and then grab my shoes that are in the shoe holders. I put them on and walk beside Josh out the door because I don't want to fall down the steps on ice. Seems like time went fast. 8 months ago it was summer, now it's winter. It's December 21st and schools on break till January 8th.

I get in the car and buckle in. Josh starts the car and drives to the hospital. I look out the window seeing all kind of Christmas lights. I set me hand on my stomach felling Jordan moving around I smile at the bump.

Once Josh is parked I get out. We both walk into the hospital and I go up the strairs to Dr. Lenoxs room. I check in and wait to be called on.

"Hallie Daxter?" The nurse says. Josh stands and helps me up as well. We walk into Dr. Lenoxs office. I sit on the table thing once again. Dr. Lenox comes in.

"How are we doing today Hallie?" He asks.

"Fine, my backs been bothering me and I just get alot of headaches. Other then that I'm fine." I say with a small smile at the end.

"Good, the back pain is normal in younger girls, headachs are normal. In 8 weeks is your due date, excited?" He asks.

"Yes I'm ready to let Jordan in to the world. But I've also been stressing alot too, I know it's bad, ecspeacliy this far along, I'm just worried, that something will go wrong during my labor." I say sighing.

"Have you tried the pregnancy labor practices that is on the first floor down the hall?"

"No, but I was thinking about it, and checking it out, if it would help me through my labor."

"It would help you through labor," he puts gel on my stomach and moves the scanner around, "The people their help you on how to lower your pain, and different positions, and in case you couldn't make it to a hospital you could have birth at home, they help you with everything that has to do with labor. And they can even send a woman over that is certified to help deleaver the baby."

"That's good to know, in case anythikng like that happens." I say looking at the screen seeing Jordan,  I smile at it.

"Here is your guys picture. I know you guys would want one, because you guys get one every week." He says smiling at me.

"Thank you Dr. Lenox." I say standing up after he got the gel off.

"Of course. Be careful, and no stressing."

"Okay." Me and Josh walk out of the room and we walk to the first floor. We turn right and head to the pregnancy labor practices room.