Punishment

Destiny

It's been a week since I've started at the shop and it has been amazingly easy and I get to be around sweet and caring people.

"Hey you" Alex says coming up from behind me and laying his arm on my shoulder.

I have to say this pass week we have been getting a little comfortable around each other it's as if he never left in the first place we laugh about the most childish things he really gets me , if David and I weren't best friends already Alex would have definitely been.

"How's it going" I say back to him.

"It's been good I guess but it could've been better if you would have been there" he says and boy that smile that plays on his face is breath taking.

"Yeah, yeah"

"I'm serious one night you'll have to come to a party with me"

"I'll think about it" with that he smile his million dollar smile and I want to melt just staring at it.

My phone vibrates which breaks my trance from Alex , I unlock my phone and look at the messages which is from christian he hasn't texted nor did he call all week and than all of a sudden he wants to like nothing ever even happened
I take a look at the message again and read it.

Christian:Hey baby what are you doing?

Is he serious what am I doing he can go fuck off and be with who ever he wants , play with their feelings because I'll be damned if he plays with mine so I decided to text back something I know that will get under his skin and I mean it.

Me:Go baby the whore you were with or whoever because I'm not your baby and I'll never be. leave me alone and have a great life and leave me out of it I can't believe I lied to my parents because of you. Fuck you and bye.

It wasn't harsh but it's how I felt he needs to understand that I'm not a little girl he can play with.

Christian:Who the fuck are you using that language with I swear when you get here you're getting a serious punishment

Does he really think I would go back with him, and punishment? Who does he think he is.

Me: your not my father and I won't ever see you again David was right the entire time I won't be accepting any calls or messages from you.

" what's wrong" Alex says with a worried expression on his face.

"It's nothing how about that party you were talking about"

" your seriously going to come?"

"Ye-"

Before I can give my answer in walks David. Ugh what now.

"Hey destiny" he says with a smile.

"Hi" I say in almost a whisper and he notices that.

"Everything okay?" He ask and I can tell by his eyes he is concerned for me ,it makes me want to cry how caring and loving he is but only as my best friend Sarah really is a lucky girl.

" yeah I'm fine just a little tired that's all" I lie.

"Well if your tired I can take you home now" I turn my head and see Alex staring at me ,I give him a heart warming smile because I know he means well and it's crazy how we have really become good friends he really understands me in a weird way he is my favorite person.

" I can take her you have to stay and work don't you" I hear David say with a hint of annoyance in his voice. Ever since Alex has come back he really hasn't been the outgoing everyone's friend type of person ,he's been really rude to Alex for no apparent reason all Alex does is be nice and respectful but I think that's about to come to an end.

" dude what's your problem with me" I hear Alex say annoyed.

"I don't have a problem do you?"

"I don't but I honestly think you do she's not your property you don't own her" I hear Alex say and I freeze what does he mean David doesn't act like I'm his I mean yeah he's a bit over protective but that's just him with the people he cares for.

"What did you say to me" right then and there I knew if I didn't do something quick this won't end well.

"Okay, okay guys don't, I'm fine really David go home please and Alex I think you should get back to work" I say to him looking into his eyes that were almost burning with raged, they quickly soften and he gives a smile telling me he's cool . I feel relieved that he doesn't act any further.

I turn to speak with David alone but before I know it I'm caught by someone from behind me wrapping me in a warm blanket it feels like but I soon realize it's arms not just any arms Alex's arms ,I stiffen as I see David pause. I undo Alex's arms from around me and he walks away.

David looks after him with a deadly glare but I pull him outside before anything else happens ,we walk until we are at his car he gets in on the drivers side ,I know if I don't get in the car he will not be happy so I get in into the passenger side and wait for it to began.

David's POV

As she settles in the car I look at her, my beautiful baby girl so innocent and sweet so close but also so far why can't I express the way I feel towards her that kiss would have done it for us to be together but I had to be stupid. I had to let my insecurities take over me I had to be an asshole and break her heart with someone I don't even care for.

"David..." I hear her say and I snap out of my thoughts clearing my throat.

"Destiny do you...do you like Alex" I ask her wanting to know the truth before I do the thing that is eating me alive inside.

"I..I don't know I mean he's sweet and caring and I feel comfortable around him" she says.

"I don't think you should be around him destiny somethings not right about him" I tell her not sure if I even believe what I just said.

"Why? He's not a bad guy David I'm serious he is very nice if you get to know him I promise" I hear her plead and it makes me angry how she is taking up for him when all I want is to be with her but to hear her talk about another guy makes me hate Alex even more she must have feelings for him why else would she take up for him.

"Destiny really I want you to stay away from him he might take advantage of you or something" I say trying to convince her.

"Yeah well maybe I'll let him" she says back and I'm shocked. Why would she say something like that?

Why would she try and make me angry like that?

I feel the anger spread throughout my body which is not good I have to get out of here before I do something I regret.

"Get out" I finally make out.

"What"

" I said get.out. Now." My voice dripping with anger ,she hesitates but finally leaves.

I speed off down the road and head to my apartment when I reach my apartment door I see Sarah I'm not in the mood for this bullshit right now I don't know what I would do how much anger that's boiling up inside of waiting to spill .

We lock eyes and I know she sees what mood I'm in she always knows how to release it. Before I know it we are in a deep kiss I pick her up and lead her into the house towards my room. I throw her on the bed and take her in wishing she was destiny right now , she crawls on her knees towards me undoing my belt her eyes trained on me the entire time before she can do what I know she wanting to do I pick her up again taking off all of her clothes until she is bare against me.

I quickly attack her knowing my anger will be released and she knows it. My mind clouds and I think of destiny and how I left her how she must feel about me right now than I think of how Alex must be comforting her. The thought makes me want to kill but Sarah makes her way up and kisses me hard.

"Fuck me" she says  I loose control and continue.
****
Vote , comment, share
What are your thoughts on this book so far🤔
Who is your favorite character 💕