His

Destiny

It's been hours since Christian Left me in this room going insane with my thoughts not making things better visualizing him slaughtering David and Alex I began to feel sick I hope he lets them go and just take his anger and hurt out on me I deserve it after all.

David's pov

Sitting in this fucking room with this Psychopath and this idiot we all sit around a table just staring at one another. I know why I'm here and I really don't care because I'll be the one leaving this place with my baby holding hands starting our lives together finally. I smile at the thought of her adorable smile and laughter as we go watch a movie together just laying under one another.

Alex's pov

Why the fuck is he smiling I'm going to be the one who takes destiny home with me anyway. Letting my baby cakes go to an amusement park so we can ride roller coasters all day long until we finally get sick.

I smile slightly at the thought of my baby cakes whinnying not to take her home so she can stay and ride some more rides , she so determined she would have won me over like she does every time. People always tell us we would be a cute couple and I know her parents love me anyway there is no doubt in my mind that we won't have a fairytale relationship and live happily ever after all of this shit. I frown as I look at the two men before me, they think they are going to take her away from me well they'll have to kill me first.

Christian's pov

I look between the two seeing them smile at one another it's a little sad that they are hopeful of taking away my babygirl, my sunshine , she makes me happy to live , excited to see another day I can't give her up and I won't give her up for anything in this world. Even though she broke my rule I can't give her up yeah she fucked up bad causing these two their lives but she's mine and she'll always be mine I can't live without her being next to me telling her how much I love and adore every little thing about her.

I would die if she ever left me I couldn't bare the thought of her choosing one of them over me it angers me, if I could I would make everything that was missing in her life visible communicate more , tell her many times I love her and can't live without her I'm nothing with out my baby girl. After this is all done I'll take her to get something to eat anywhere she wants to go and for dessert she'll have ice cream and ranting about her little problems and I'll listen to everything my babygirl has to say adoring her expressions it's a shame they'll never see how more beautiful she gets with age or the many children we'll have having the same gorgeous eyes she has I can't wait to marry her and for our wedding I'll invite her parents maybe even some of my family members only if she ask anything she desires I'll make it happen all for her my baby girl.

Third persons pov

All three men sit at the table thinking of their future with destiny on there heads. The room is silent as they look towards each other before Alex finally speaks up .

"Destiny is everything to she makes me laugh when I'm down she brightens up my world I can't live without her I love her so much I... I can't describe it." He finished.

"Destiny is my angel I've been with her since I can remember she was so small and fragile not able to fend for herself I was In love with her since the first day we met I was just to caught up in other things I couldn't see where my heart wanted me to be but than I finally seen it I seen her as my heart did and I wasn't the same since I can't let her go again I won't because she's going always be my angel" David states.

"Destiny is my whole world she changes me for the better makes sure I'm okay I never had feelings for any one before she came along and changed it she... she opens my heart I actually feel now I can't let her go so she can give away the feels she once had for me to another she's my babygirl and I love her with all of me I would die for her without a second thought I wouldn't care as long as she's happy I'm okay with it she's my future my queen everything I need all in one she is I never want to even she another women all I not is to come home seeing her wait for me tackling me with hugs and kisses telling me how much she misses me and I tell her how much I missed her i won't her Unconditional love" Christian says.

The three men look at each other again but in a different light they all see how much they care and love the same girl with all they have. Christian stands and says to the two something before leaving the little room sending his guards in after he leaves going to retrieve HIS babygirl from their room. Life's going to actually be good for once he thinks to himself.
***********
Vote comment share 💕

One more chapter before this story comes to an end I can't believe I wrote it in little time I had with my schedule and everything I'm proud of it I hope you all liked it as well😩😍❤️