Forever

David^^^

Davids POV

"Your call is being forward to an auto made voice message-"

That has been the twelfth phone call today destiny keeps avoiding my calls this is driving me insane she knows how I am when she doesn't answer.

"Baby you said you were coming back to bed now come on" Sarah says almost childlike making me want to cringe, the fact that I feel disgusted by her being in my bed again I let this happen, I let my dick and anger to control my mind I should never have flipped out on destiny.

I feel like shit for it I'm going to make it up to her I have to if it's the last thing I do but now I need to know where she is.

Probably with Alex she's always with Alex now. He doesn't deserve her you on the other hand has been with her most of her life you should go to her and make her understand that it's her you want not Sarah.

My conscious is right I'm being a jerk for doing so much damage when it could be just easy as a couple of heart warming words that makes everything better let Sarah down and get Destiny back is my agenda and that's what I'm going to do first things first Sarah.

She'll probably have a fit or something but I really don't care anymore when I know the truth why she wants me and regrets doing the things she has done.

Well here goes nothing.
*****
"YOU SICK BASTARD YOU ONLY USED ME FOR SEX?!?"

"Yes"

"WHAT KIND OF MAN DOES SUCH A THING?!?"

I shrug my shoulder nonchalantly and begin picking up layers of her clothing from the ground they were discarded onto.

"YOUR NO MAN BECAUSE A MAN WOULD NOT DO THIS TO A GIRL HE CLAIM HE LOVES?!?" She cries throwing her body on the bed sobbing in her hands.

"Am I suppose to feel sorry for you? Your acting all innocent but we both know the truth Sarah so cut the bullshit" I say

"What do you mean?"

"I know that your only here and want to be back together so Daddy won't disown you and leave all your inheritance to the new baby I don't think daddy will like that his little girl is actually a little whore."

She sat there silent staring at me as if I've grown two heads.

"You know what I'm leaving and don't you for a second think that I'll be coming back because I'm not this is the last you hear of me" she grabs her clothes and storm out of the front door. But I couldn't have been more happy now on to the next thing.

Destiny.
*******
Christian POV

She disobeyed me talking to that boy I gave her strict orders and she couldn't even do that.

Pulling up into the driveway I quickly get out the car not paying any attention to her. Heading for the staircase to the basement I reach inside of my pocket to retrieve the set of keys I have , just my luck they aren't in here and I don't think I can control my anger anymore this rage inside of me begging to be released I can't hold back any longer I need it I need destiny.

"Destiny!!"

"Yes" she comes down stairs in nothing but a towel probably preparing for her shower but damn she is to tempting right now if I don't claim her soon I don't know what will happen.

I take long steps towards the bedroom where she is at the doorway waiting for me when I reach her she stares at the floor not looking me in the eyes it irritates me when she does this I need to see those beautiful eyes of hers, I put my finger under her chin so she looks at me all my anger seems to vanish lust taking over.

How can she do this to me make me want her and not feel shame about my actions I want her to be mine and only mine the thought of her with any other man infuriates me. All I want is for her to understand but the words are hard to say I'm not experienced at this type of feelings but one things for sure about them I want her and I will do anything to have her.

I bend down and capture her lips with mine she tastes so good it's unbelievable how addicting her kiss is I need more of her and right now that's exactly what I'm going to do let her know who she belongs to.

Picking her up she immediately wraps her legs around my waist while our kiss becomes more heated and wanting. I slowly lay her down in the middle of the bed and hover over her small frame taking in her beauty she becomes impatient pulling my shirt over my head while I take the time to throw my pants and boxers carelessly onto the floor I don't want to waste time but I don't want to be to rough for her first time even though this should be special I couldn't hold back any longer I thought I could but the urge took control of me.

Positioning myself at her entrance she looks at me scared of what's to come, to ease her mind I kiss her lips with soft but passionate kisses along her neck she moans throwing her head to the side to give me more access.

Without warning I slide in a bit rough causing her to gasp and whimper at the pain. I stop my actions still inside of her until the pain stops.

"It's going to take some time but I promise it'll be over with ok?" I softly whisper in her ear

"No it hurts take it out take it now" tears stream down her face, I want to take it out to ease the pain for my babygirl but I cannot it will pass and soon be pleasure she wouldn't want me to stop than.

"Baby calm down it's going to be okay I'm just going to move slowly and I promise you'll love it" I reassured her starting my pace slowly like I promised she whimpers a little but it soon becomes moans , I look at her asking for permission to go faster and she nods her head. I make my way in and out of her faster not holding back.

"Oh fuck baby your so tight" I groan , closing my eyes letting the pleasure take over me this feeling is like no other all of the women that I've had sex with has nothing on this moment with me and Destiny it feels so different I know my feelings for her are getting stronger I can't help but adore this girl she's the one I've been looking for my whole life now that she's here with me as mine letting me claim her I couldn't be more complete.

"Daddy can I?"

"Say what you want baby, tell daddy what you want"

"I want to cum daddy please"

"Hold on Baby not yet daddy wants to cum with you to"

Minutes pass by and I can tell it's getting to be to much for her to hold it in.

"Cum for daddy Baby" I groan, she moans so loud it send me over the edge until we both release ,this night can't get any better. I lay down beside her wrapping her in my arms

"that was perfect babygirl" I kiss her temple while running my hands through her silky brown hair.

"Baby" I wait for an answer but instead I hear her soft snores fill the room I nuzzle my face in her neck , she smells of roses it's so intoxicating. I can't believe this is my life ,I'm finally happy with it just me and my princess forever. I close my eyes and let sleep take me over.
******
Vote, comment,share💕😘❤️