The Weekend

Destiny^^^

Destiny POV

**Friday night***

I pull into my drive way finally making it home. Today was not my best day but since when has it been. Making my way upstairs I reach my room and flopped onto my bed , the comforting and soft bed molds into me I finally feel at peace.

***ring ring ring ring*****

My phone suddenly goes off , I stare at it not daring to make a move hoping the noise will just stop whoever is calling can wait.

As my room once again falls silent I close my eyes and drift into a deep sleep.

***RING RING RING*****

I open my eyes annoyed at whoever is calling my phone I decide to answer not bothering to look at the caller ID the sooner I answer the sooner I can hang up.

Phone conversation

Me: hello?

Unknown: Where are you!!

Me: Christian??

Christian: where are you destiny I've tried to contact you all day after that little stunt you pulled

Me: I went out with a friend but that is none of your business anyway

Christian: NONE OF MY BUSINESS?!? LISTEN TO ME YOU ARE MY BUSINESS!!

Me: listen Christian I've been up all morning can we finish this another time I'm very tired and I want to sleep.

Christian: Are you home??

Me: *sighs* yes I am

Christian: Meet me at my house in an hour.

Me: umm.... I don't think you understand I told you what we had which was nothing is over so plea-

Christian: that was an order and I swear if you don't make it there will be hell to pay... and oh yeah bring a bag your staying the weekend

*click*

STAYING THE WEEKEND IS HE SERIOUS?!? I can't stay the weekend with him what will I even tell my parents when they ask where I'm going?

He did say if you didn't come there will be hell to pay that could be bad remember he kidnapped you outside of your school you don't know what he is capable of maybe you should go.

My subconscious maybe right but there is no way I can spend a weekend even though apart of me does want to see his gorgeous face. I hope my decision doesn't back fire on me lord.

Christian POV

I look at my watch pacing the living room floor waiting for her to come. She has a total of 5 minutes to be here I promised myself I was going to give her the whole hour I hope she made the right decision and don't disobey me.

God I hate it when people disobey me it's not a good outcome for them or me. Glancing at my wrist watch again she has two minutes to be here and my patients are running low.

She's not coming you didn't even call her for a whole week how do you think she feels, I can tell you she feels unwanted and lied to you really fucked up this time.

No , no I love her she is my heart I can't live without her she must know I didn't mean nothing of it I was just on a business trip I thought she would need space to miss me to miss her daddy.

I'm torn from my thoughts by the door bell I rush and open the door quickly.

Before me I see my beautiful babygirl with a duffel bag hanging from her shoulder , she listened thank the gods I'll be sure to treat her later on tonight.