PROLOGUE: stolen and afraid

Papyrus: "there you go little guy. All nice and snuggly in your new bed."
An older papyrus put a little baby sans in his crib. A small light blue blanket wrapping him up tightly as he gargled happily. The older smiled down at him. Patting him on top of the head and encouraging him to go to sleep. He turned on a small device on top of the crib, little stars and a moon began to dance in the air. The baby's eyes lidded slowly closed, soothed by the beautiful music, until he was sleeping peacefully in his nice warm blanket.
Papyrus: "good night lil bro, I love you."
The elder gave him a gentle kiss on the forehead as he slowly tip toed out of the room. Silently shutting the door behind him. Just as he left, he realized that he forgot to set up the baby monitor, but shrugged it off since he had already closed the door. And going back in would probably wake the sleeping skelebaby, resulting in hours more of trying to get him to go to sleep again. Papyrus sighed as he walked down the hallway and into his own room, passing by his sleeping dad who was already snoring at this point. He's been at work all day and deserved a break. The older brother opened his door, and crawled into his own bed, reaching into his drawer to take out a set of golden colored medicinal tablets. Their faint glow more apparent in the dark of the night. He stuffed them in his mouth and gulped them down with some water. A faint taste of apples still lingering in his mouth. After a few minutes he laid down and his eyes slowly closed, drifting into a deep peaceful sleep... completely unaware of what was happening not two rooms away from him.

In the other room, where the baby slept peacefully, small noises like little clinks and scratches could be heard from the window. The noises like metal rubbing against metal as a slightly distinct CLICK marked their end. The window slowly slid open. And a pair of ruff but short boots stepped inside. Trailing snow inside along with him. His cloths worn and torn and he crept closer to the crib, careful not to wake the parents or anyone else who lived in the house. His glowing orange eyes darted around the room, scanning it for any threats. His eyes landing on a child monitor in the corner of the room, but relieved to find it turned off. He sighed as he slowly crept forward, looking over the crib where the baby laid. He looked just like him, that he was sure of. But he needed to see one more thing first. He rubbed at the little ones cheek to gently wake him up, soon a bright blue lit up with life, the stars in his eyes twinkling just like the night sky. Yes. This is the one he's been looking for. He comforted the small one before picking him up in his arms. The little one giggled and yawned as he fell back asleep. Unable to keep his little eyes open any longer. The boy, having done what he came here to do, crawled out the window into the night. Leaving an empty cradle where the child once lived, and a now broken and devastated family, who might never never see their little sans again.

ELSEWHERE: in a broken down building

Ink: "let go of me!"
Error: "sigh. Finally. You know you're really stubborn when you want to be."
Error held ink down with all his weight. The other struggling in his grasp, already tired from the long battle and slowly giving in to the others wishes. His eyes starting to close as the dark of night finally subdued him. His restful breaths telling the other he finally gave out.
Error: "you seem tired inky. Didn't get enough sleep last night?"
He smirked, knowing fully well that nightmare had kept the other up all night, making his battle today much easier to win. He owed him one. But for now...
Error: "lets get you home where you belong."
But even in his sleep deprived state, inks body still fought for freedom, fearing subconsciously what the narcissistic psychopath would do to him if he managed to actually capture him this time. Error sighed at the smallers stubborn behavior.
Error: "even out cold your still going to fight me? Sigh fine."
With a quick wave of his hand, error wrapped the other up tightly in his blue strings. The other still struggling against him. But with the strings painfully cutting into his bone, all he could do was hold still for the other, and pray for a miracle.
Dream: "ERROR! Stop!"
Error: "you again? Ugh. Why can this never be easy."