Important A/N

HELLO TO ALL MY LOVELY READERS
AUTHOR HERE,

First of all,
I'd like to start off by saying that I will be posting this very important message on all my stories, mostly BECAUSE it has to do with all my stories.

Now, I understand that a lot of you have had concerns on my not updating as frequently as I used to. But do not panic, I have not stopped writing and no I'm not even taking a break from writing right now. In fact, once I'm finished with what I'm doing, new updates will start to be coming out a lot more frequently. What is happening is that I am taking the time to go over all my books, spell checking, fixing mistakes and ADDING NEW ART!!! And this goes for all my books (so as you keep reading and or go back to read more, you may start to notice new peaces that I have created) some of which are already in stories right now such as "the death of me" and "a Christmas party". I want to make sure that I am providing the best most quality content for all my readers to enjoy.

On another note, I am starting to consider starting a patreon to help support the stories I write on the platform as well as a couple of others such as archiveofourown. And I would like to hear everyone's thoughts on the matter.

With that being said, once I finish "updating" all of my books, I have a lot of chapters on hold to come out, so be on the look out for that.

Oh, and one more thing,
Although I won't stop writing undertale stories,
What are your thoughts on the fandom so far?
I'd like to know if you're feeling a bit tired of it, or if you're more excited than ever to be getting more stories.
I personally love the fandom still, and all the AU's coming out for it constantly make the fandom enjoyable and almost refreshing for me every time (as if each AU could have its own stand alone fandom)
So what's your favorite AU?
Would you like more books about (blank)?
And if you're part of another fandom now, would you like to see a crossover with (blank)?

Author over and out