where the problem began.

Starscream was sitting on the testing birth. Shockwave needed to test out a new formula to make the seekers stronger. The one eyed mech came over and handed the silver seeker a cube of Energon, the poor seeker had no idea what the mech truly wanted. ".....and you're sure this will help me keep my energon down?" Starscream asked. Knockout was out street racing and the seeker was having stomach problems. "Yes. I am sure it will help." Shockwave said hiding his excitement for the experiment. Starscream drank the cub slowly as to not upset his stomach more. He put the empty cube down and fell asleep on the birth. "Now to wait until morning for the results." Shockwave said and left the seeker to sleep.

The next morning Soundwave went to check on Starscream but found a little lump on the birth. The silent mech pulled up the blanket to find a tiny sleeping sparkling! "Shockwave: should come look." Soundwave said picking up the Sparkling. Shockwave came in and looked at the Sparkling in Soundwave's arms. "A miscalculation was made. It was supposed to make seekers stronger. Not make them younger. Take him to Lord Megatron." Shockwave said going back to his work. Soundwave held the sleeping sparkling and took him to the throne room.

Megatron was in the throne room waiting for the report when Soundwave came in with a bundle in his arms. "Report: unseen effects of the formula." Soundwave said holding out the Sparkling who was now wide awake and speaking in sparkling dialect. Megatron looked at him with a brow raised. "Starscream?" He asked and got up and walked over to get a better look. The seeker was chubby and had bright red eyes. "What are we going to do with him?" Megatron muttered. The young seeker grabbed at Megatron's finger and nawed on it. The warlord tried to hold in a smile. His parenting program was very strong, especially since he was taken from his parents. Soundwave gave Starscream to Megatron. "Soundwave: needs to help Shockwave find cure." He said before leaving. Megatron looked at the tiny being in his arms as he nawed on the finger a little more.