Regrets or back longing?

Last night. Simons pov.

Alvin had taken a while to get back here. The ball was ending in a minute and we had to go. There are still some people left but the majority has already left.
Just when I was looking after him, he and Brittany comes out from the men's bathroom. Brittany's hair was a big mess and they both blushed.
-Uhm, guys we are here! He said and waved.

We didn't ask any questions, so we just left the ball. I took Jeanette's hand as we walked away.

The day after snowball, alvins pov

She hasn't returned any of my phonecalls or texts since yesterday. I don't know if she regrets it? I determine to go to the treehouse and ask her myself.
As I take the zip line, I see her watering her flowers.
-Brittany! I scream, but when she sees me she quickly turns around and walks in the house and closes the door.

Inside the treehouse, Brittany's POV

I can't believe I didn't dare to talk to him, we didn't say a word to eachother after the ball. I don't know if he regrets it.
I quickly walk into my room and throw myself in my bed.
I then hear a knock on the door.
Jeanette opens. Of course it's Alvin.

-Is Brittany here? He asks Jeanette even if I know he knows I'm here

I could not hear what she answered, but I hear footsteps in the stairs and soon Alvin is standing in front of me.
-Can we talk?

I nock my head. He now takes a seat on my bed and I join him.

-So, how are you doing? He asked

-I'm fine, I guess. What did you think of last night? I ask with a nervous heart

He smiled.
-It was my first time, and I.. I liked it..

I smile and kiss him on the cheek, but he turns his head and tries to get a kiss on the mouth. Luckily I already saw that coming so I quickly looked away. He looks at me with an disappointed look.
-Always leave them wanting more! I said and laughed.

He may still be Alvin, but I am still Brittany.

Simons pov

Alvin walks in with a big smile on his face.

-And what happypills have you've been taken and where can I get some? I asked and looked over at Alvin and he smiled even bigger

-I was just, out on a walk, he said, looking around the room suspiciously
I rool my eyes.

-Like you have ever gone out on a walk, without a purpose?

He just start to whistle and walks with big and excessive steps.
I smell something weird going on, and I'm going to figure out what.