Who is Chuck?

Theodores pov

I casually walk in the hallway, until I hear small laughs and moans.
I look to my left and see.. BRITTANY AND ALVIN??!!
They are making out in the school!

Alvin's POV

We immediately stop when we see Theodore's face.
-Shhhh! I say and walk towards Theo and place My hand on hos mouth.
Brit stands behind me, red like a tomato.

-W..Wha? He stumbles

I take him away, and Brit slowly walks to the class, still red in her face, I look at her one last time and smile, she giggles.
So cute.

I look back at Theodore, which is more red than us and he is still staring out in the air.

"Listen Theo, you can't tell anyone!"

He nods his head even tho he doesn't seem to care as much as I want.
"You have to promise me not to tell anyone!"

He nods his head again.
-I.. I promise

He has a big question mark on his face now.
-But I don't get it, I thought you liked Jenny, or maybe Paula? He says

I shake my head.
"I don't know what I and Brit have, I just know that it's good. I can't risk it for anyone other than her"
My heart feels oddly good when I say that.

Brits pov

Omg! I can't believe that this just happened!
Theo saw us! How embarrassing.
I smile a little for myself when I think about it. He didn't flirt with anyone else.
I'm not mad, I'm actually more happy than ever.

Alvin's POV

I walk back to the class, where the rest of the class already is sitting. Theo walks behind me.

-Alvin, Theodore, where have you been? You're 10 minutes late! The teacher says and looks at us with a mad look

I look at Theodore who slowly walks behind me and has his head low.
"We were just, playing football again, I lie

It looks like she bought it.
I take a seat and watch the boring class continue on for another hour.

When we finally come back home, I directly go to my room to play video games.

-Should we invite the girls on a movie tonight? I hear Dave asking Simon in the stairs.

"Nooo!" I say and run down the stairs.

I meet Dave and Simon standing and staring at me.
-What is up with you? I thought you were friends?

Dave knows nothing. If Brittany comes over here, Theo won't be able to shut his mouth and will tell everyone about me and Brit.

-Brittany hates me! I try with and hope that it will work again.
Simon looks at me with a suspicious face.

-Is it so? Theo said you and Brit were friends again?

My heart starts to pound like it wants out of my chest. Had Theo said something already?
I start to panic.
-What exactly did he say?

-Oh, just that you and Brittany were having a good time at a break or something.

I sigh. He hadn't told the whole story. Good.
I walk back to my room and smile to myself.

A couple of hours later, we all sit and are going to do a "truth or dare" in our room. We all sit in the living room while Dave wanted to go to bed early, since he is going to wake up at 5.00 tomorrow to deliver a song or something.

I sit next to Brittany, which I like. My brother convinced me earlier that it was a good idea to bring the girls.
I actually didn't mind it anymore, because I knew that Theo wasn't going to say anything.

-Truth or date jeanette? I say after we have played a while without any action.

Jeanette giggles and then answers "dare".
I think for a second, what I was going to dare her to do.
-Kiss Simon, on the lips!

Everyone except me and Brit gasps.
Simon is now super nervous, I can tell, and he starts to giggle and studder.

Jeanette jumps off the couch and walks over to Simon. She slowly kisses him and he kisses back. Ofcourse, everyone knows that they are crazy about eachother.

-Guys! Theo screams when they have been kissing for longer than 30 seconds.

They both break the kiss and look at eachother again and nervously smiles.

"My turn!" Jeanette says and look at Brit.
"Truth or dare Brit"

I look at her, who looks up in the roof and thinks.

-Hmm... Truth

She now looks at me and makes a little smile.
I punch her in the side with my elbow and she laughs.
"Alvin stop!" She says and laughs.

"Oh, I know! Who is your crush?" Jeanette suddenly says.
I look at her but she stares at Jeanette.

"Uhm, pass?"

All sighs.

-You can't pass! Eleanor says and looks curious.

-Okay, I won't tell you, but I can describe him! He is a good looking chipmunk, wear a lot of red, he is a good kisser and lives near us!

Everyone gasps. Even me.
Does she have a crush on Chuck?

(Chuck is a new chipmunk😏)
A/N

I just want to say thanks to 100 reads! I know that 100 probably is very little to some of you, but I work really hard on this book and love making it! It would mean the world to me if you vote! Then I know if I should continue!

I'm from Sweden and because of that my English isn't perfect but I'm doing my best!
Byeeee, new chapter almost everyday :))