Simonette

Brittany's POV
Jeanette looks around the room and look suspicious.
-Brit? What are you doing here? She says and unlike me, she is wearing pants and her own shirt.

-Uhm, I was just leaving..

I can't even finish the sentence before I hear small footsteps down the stairs. It's Alvin. His fur and hair are messy and it looks like he just woke up. He is wearing his pajamas.

-What is going on? He says and then sees me and realize that I got caught trying to sneak out. His eyes now open up and he look terrified.
Simon looks at him with a serious glare.

"Oh, Brit, what are you doing.. here?" He says with a very mischievous and unbelievable voice.
Simon walks over to Jeanette and give Alvin a "Seriously?" Look.
Alvin now look down at the ground, like a dog that got busted with eating someone's shoe.

-Did you guys, have a fun time last night? Simon then says.

-Oh, that's right. Yeah, yeah we did, Alvin says relieved.
I don't really think that we did anything last night, except maybe making out. But we don't really tell our siblings about that stuff.
I know that we made out because my lips kinda hurt, Alvin is pretty aggressive when he kiss.

-What about you and Jeanette, did you guys "cuddle"? I say and empathize at cuddle. I look over at Alvin with a grin, and he giggles.
They both look at eachother and then slowly nod.
-Yes we did, Jeanette says and blush like a tomato.

Me and Jeanette say goodbye to the boys and run out the door. When we are out, we both start to laugh and ask each other questions that we can't hear because we are too busy laughing and giggle.
-Is it true? Did you guys "do it"? I say and grab her hand. She rolls her eyes and give me a disgusted look.

-No? Ew. But we did, kiss.

She drags one of her foot in the ground and look embarrassed.
My eyes now open up and I suddenly feel very happy and surprised, I mean, I never thought that Simon and Jeanette would dare to be together.
They are so ashamed of their feelings and stuff.

-Ohhh, Jeanette! I say exited and punch her arm.
She looks away, like it wasn't anything.
Even though I know she thinks it means a lot, I mean, it means a lot when I kiss Alvin as well but I kiss him all the time.
Jeanette and Simon has just had their very first kiss! Or maybe they have kissed before?

Alvin's POV

The girls has just slammed the door when I look over at Simon with a shocked face.

-What did you do?! Why was she in your room!
I say sound supriced.

-I can say that to you? Why was brit here, again. Trust me, it's not the first time I've seen her here with you in your room!

I make a confused face.
He knows? He has seen her? That's embarrassing.
Please tell me he hasn't heard anything.

-So, did you two, ya know, do it? I say and then look away with an embarrassed face. I can feel my cheeks turning pink.

-Uhm, no? We didn't do anything special.. What about you then? He says and look away.

I can tell that he is lying but I don't want to say anything more because this is getting really awkward.
-We, hooked up, like, made out, only.. like for a couple of, hours.

His eyes now open up and he can't help but to make an evil smile.
-Pffhh!! I knew it! I've heard you guys before you know!

Sorry again for a short chapter, but I wanted to upload something
I don't even know if this is trash but imma post it anywayyy
I have been ill these past few days which sucks because I'm not in school this day because I have a school break.

Have fun AND THANKS FOR 280 reads❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️