Captured "The return of ian"

Brittany's POV

Yesterday we were at the chipmunks place. Dave invited us to a movie and after that, Dave went to sleep and we all played Truth or dare.
I confessed my feelings about Alvin! Even tho I didn't really say it like that.
Alvin however, didn't take it as I thought.
He just continued on talking with the others and didn't even look at me.

Now we are home, since it's Saturday.
I'm painting my nails pink. We are all sitting and reading papers and gossping about things in school.

-Eleanor, did you see Miranda when you said that she should watch her back! She looked so scared! Jeanette says and Ellie laughs.

I hear the chipmunks outside the window and slowly and carefully take myself up to see what they are doing.
They are playing with Chuck in our school.
He is pretty new, he moved to our class last year after his school burned down.
He looks pretty similar to Alvin, he also wears a lot of red, but not as bright as Alvin's red.
He also has a beanie instead of a hat like Alvin, and it's black.
I guess he is kind of a "cool kid", but not as cool as Alvin in my opinion.
-What are you doing? Ellie says and sneaks up behind my shoulder.
Chuck now sees us and waves. How awkward! I have to wave back, so I do and so does Ellie.

"Should we go outside?" I say and they nod.

I blow one last time at my pink nails that now have dried and then walk out after my sisters.
-Hey! Wanna join? Chuck says when he sees us.

Ellie scream a loud "yees!" back and we run down the stairs from the treehouse and join them.
After a while of playing we get tired, so we go inside to grab some water inside the Seville's.

-Well played! Simon says and take a big sip of water.

We are all so busy talking, we don't realize that Ian was behind us. You know, Ian hawke, that weird man that wanted us famous. He is still as crazy, even after that crazy story about when we ended up on that Island.

He has sneaked in the house and are curious of the new chipmunk that we were friends with now.
One by one, he takes us and puts us in a big cage, made for hamsters.
"I got you!" He screams and makes a terrible try on a evil laughter.

-NOO!! Theodore screams as he fights to come out of Ian's hard grip around him.

I feel a hard hand grabbing me from behind and a big wind, like I was being thrown.
Then everything went black.

When I wake up, Alvin is making mouth to mouth resuscitation on me and his face lights up when I open my eyes.
-She is ok guys! He screams

-So are you I see.. Simon grunts as he sees Alvin's face after his lips touched mine. He is blushing.

-Hey! It's not my fault that I happen to be a superhot supercool lifeguard!

Everybody laughs. Except Chuck.

When my head has cleared up, I quickly realize that we are in a cage, and there are two floors, and two small houses and two little beds. Made for hamsters of something, but just big enough for us.

-Uhm, how long is he going to keep us here? I say and look worried around the room.

-I don't know, but I know that this is creepy! Eleanor says and thinks for a bit.