chapter 4

:-)

"Do not dare my ability reject you and act like I've never met you"

Rockabye- Sean Paul and clean bandit

Dinner went on smoothly, everyone was in a cheerful mood(except me). Shortly later the parents knew that were mates, so my mom told us to go up to my room to catch up.

This is going to be messed up

Once we ascended to my room, which was neatly arranged, the first thing he did was run to my bed, sniff my pillow then throws it at me.... Like who da fuck does that? I could already tell that this was going to be a lot a deal with.

"Why did you do that?" I asked a little irritated.

"Well if your going to come to my pack, to my home, as my mate, then I'll need to know what you like, what irritates you, what makes you happy, what makes you sad or angry, what triggers your emotions, what gives you joy and pleasure, what boils you blood, and the likes of that."

"First of all I do not wish of even breathing the air in your pack and your now talking of coming to live in your pack, Secondly I have a very good mind of rejecting you, so I won't have to be your mate, thank God you said 'If' meaning I get to choose. That 'If' has a very a bold and capitalized 'I'." I said with mild venom.

"Indeed you will choose, but you will choose me. Always " he said with a deep and low voice like it was a 'matter of fact'.

"Your wrong there, I will always choose my people."

"Exactly my point, since your mine, your people are my people, my people are your people, you will choose them, guard them sit your life and rule them, you will be an example to the females in my pack."

"What if I don't want to?"

"Like I said you will choose willingly" 'willingly' trailed off his mouth like I would forcefully choose him. "But I'll warn you before hand, I am not an alpha who listens to people's pleas or cries, I am cruel and unforgiving so if I were you I would watch my every move." Xavier said in an 'I dare you to escape' tone and he could bet on it, I would try even though I don't escape, I will try

I smiled a 'knowing' kind of smiled at him, it grew wider my I saw his face..... Confusion that was his expression. It amused me just looking at it, I wonder how it would feel when I caused this expression more often than not. This thought my me emit a chuckle.... But I wasn't going to go to his pack.

Me being eager for him to leave asked "When are you leaving?, 'cos your not staying I'm my home over night."

"Awwwn, how nice of you, asking me to stay in your house over night. . . Sure I'll say, anything for you Daffodil " Wait..... What did I just here him say? Me allow him to stay in my home for the night? He must be insane... Really really insane!.

Xavier's POV

Walking into her room, which i never really observed. I think the colour of her walls bring out her personality, they were different shades of blue, I guess she is not a girly girl, my taste. She is one heck of a ma....(mate.)

I sat on her bed, to my surprise it was really comfortable, I think she tripped or something because she landed on me, and my hand naturally went round get waist, am not sure if she planned the or something but what I knew at that time is she feels so good in my arms. Our eyes lock, her eyes reminded me of a deep blue raging ocean, we began a staring contest, on one backed down until we heard someone cough