chapter 5

:-)

   Xena's POV

       Today I feel uneasy because I'll be leaving everything behind, my friend, my family, my home, these walls and most importantly  my freedom all for Xavier, my so-called..... Mate

       I had to clear my thoughts and my wolf wanted to go for a run, it was a win win situation. I shifted into my white wolf which had a golden arrow shaped marked than glows in the dark. I ran deeper and deeper into the thick forest until I found the lake.  Since I was twelve(12) this is/was where I allowed all my emotions run wild, trust me it's a good stress reliever. No one knows about this place an I'd be happy if it stays that way. Out of nowhere I started asking air questions.

       "Why would you moon goddess pair me with such an arrogant fool??

       "Will I ever be his equal?"

      "How will his family treat me?, if he behaves this arrogant, after all charity begins at home."

       "Will he learn to...Love...me?"

       "No" A deep voice from behind me spoke, I already knew who the voice belonged to and for a fact, I wasn't pleased, not even the slightest bit, by my wolf kept longing for mate. When I thought he was through, he continued "you're only meant to bear my pups, give me power and serve me, that's what you are and all you'll ever be."

       I was furious, mad and frustrated, and I know it not good to be near any woman like that, I hate him, his ego and everything about him.

        I had calm myself down just to say "I hate you" I saw a shock expression dancing around his face, the entire forest is as silent as a grave, it was as if they had ears of their's. 

       I sprinted out of the forest still in my wolf form, holding back my tears, making my expression blank, but to no avail,  he caught up, caged me with his arms against a tree. Using his Alpha tone, he commanded

       "Shift!" it stung so hard.

       I was left with no other option, I did the impossible

      I shifted.

   Xavier's POV

       "shift." I ordered Xena to shift, but I was distracted by a pack member mind linking, saying my sister Josephyn was badly hurt. At that moment in time nothing was on my mind but my sister.

       "Let's go!" I was clearly not thinking straight at least I knew I had to bring her home, but she held her grounds, unknowingly to her, time wasn't on my side.

   Xena's POV

       "no, I would never follow you, not now, not later, not ever. So for your own good stop building castles in the air..... Mate." I didn't know what to do, so I did what my mind wanted   .

                            I bit him.

       I ran away from his sight fully aware of the excruciating pain he must be feeling.

   XAVIER'S POV

       "Shit" I muttered under my breath, to my surprise her bite was quite painful and deep it stung like a thousand bees.