[1]

the couple were kissing each others lips but it seems like the other one was having a hard time to kiss back, the older pushed hyungwon forcefully which made hyungwon stumble but regained his balance after.

"lets just stop this hyungwon, whats the point of our relationship if you don't know how to kiss?" the older vexed.

hyungwon always have this thought on him, if his boyfriend loved him or thought of him as a playable person, because all his boyfriend can think about is kissing which almost leads to sex, and hyungwon is still not ready for that thing.

"lets just... break up... im tired too." hyungwon muttered.

"yeah, we should. you got a nice lips but you don't know how to use them." the older said sternly and left hyungwon's place.

after the door has shut, hyungwon raised his middle finger on the door and mumbled "fuck you and your horny ass, motherfucker."

before hyungwon can continue his ranting session, the door opened again which made hyungwon shut his mouth and put both of his hands behind his back, it was his EX-boyfriend, who broke up with him earlier.

"uh, i forgot the ring i gave to you, can you give it back to me?" the older solemnly said.

"wow." hyungwon mumbled sarcastically and gave the ring that the older gave to hyungwon on their 9 months of relationship but nah.

"thanks. goodbye again." the older left and slammed the door against him.

"fuckining fucking fuck shit."

another story!!! well ;-;