[5]

hyungwon stopped writing and checked the contract twice incase he wrote something wrong, and after checking, he gave the fancy folder to jooheon and looked at him as if waiting for the next thing to happen.

"hmm.. you want the lesson to last in six months?" as jooheon repeated, hyungwon nodded.

"so... the month we're in is february so it'll end in july. anways, you can end the lesson as early as you want." jooheon said and smiled, showing off his deep dimples and an eye smile.

"i'll just transfer my payment to your account." i said and jooheon nodded.

"oh! i almost forgot." he called someone on the telephone.

"hello. please bring wonho to my office, thanks." jooheon ended up the call and someone entered office, it was wonho.

"hyungwon, meet wonho. i bet you already met him earlier. so he will be your vip tutor for the next 6 months."

hyungwon turned his gaze to the wonho guy he met earlier and wonho gave him a smile, which made the younger smile back.

"oof, another rule. no falling in love please." jooheon said and gave hyungwon a golden diamond shaped key. "its your key to your vip room. wonho, please." jooheon pleased to assist the younger and wonho bowed and looked at the younger to follow him.

wonho led the younger the room, it was on the higher floor, it was on the 20th.

they stopped at a golden door, and the older asked for the keys and hyungwon gladly gave it to him.

the room was fancy as jooheon said, its really golden. the latter felt like living inside a house built in gold bars, its a penthouse but the design was fancy.

hyungwon's fascination was interrupted by wonho who held his wrists and led him to the second floor, to the bedroom.

as soon as they reached the room, wonho pushed hyungwon to the bed which caused hyungwon to fall onto it and wonho was already on top of him.

he started kissing the younger which shocked him and didn't knew what to do, so he tried kissing back which made wonho cringe and stop.

"you do badly need some lessons."

"teach me, oppa."

                           —
i still got spaces for my imaginations. aND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LOVE!! MEME KING, HYUNGWON!! love u my dear!! 💓