[3]

the way to jooheon's office is really making the latter's feet sore and annoy.

the receptionist was trying to seduce hyungwon when they were inside the elevator but hyungwon didnt pay attention.

as soon as they reached the 15th floor, hyungwon stepped out of the elevator and tried to run away from the maniac receptionist.

as soon as hyungwon found one of the 15th floor doors are open, he saw that no one is inside and hid behind a wall.

"hyungwon, where are you? come back sweetie!" he heard the receptionist shouting and also heard some footsteps walking away.

"jeez." hyungwon mumbled. he tried recognising the room where he hid.

he opened the lights and it was a room with a large bed, a flat tv on front, a bathroom door at the side, a closet and more. for short, a fancy room but not that fancy.

hyungwon thought thats why there are so many rooms in this building because it might be a hotel/some-kind-of-office-business-building.

he closed the light and about to go out of the room to find jooheon's office when someone pushed the younger and they both fell onto the floor.

"who are you?! what are doing here?! intruder!" the younger panicked, didn't know what to do, so he covered the older's mouth and began explaining.

"shh! im not an intruder!" hyungwon fought, and pushed the older and trying to open the lights.

"o-oh... hi." the older with white hair and half of it was blue and his built body with milky skin and hyungwon was a bit taller than him, he is wearing a black suit and hyungwon really thought he looked hot on it and his gaze suddenly changed to his name tag.

"wonho."

                            —

sORRY FOR THE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS OMG im not good in u know.. english hehehehehe