[4]

"who are you? what are even doing here?" the wonho guy threw questions which made hyungwon cut his words and spoke about it after.

"ah. there was this receptionist, scratch that, a maniac! and trying to seduce me while she is assisting me the way to jooheon's office, so i hid here." hyungwon explained which made wonho say a silent 'oh'

"you know jooheon?" the older asked while putting his things on his bed.

"nope. im going to sign a contract. i wanna learn." hyungwon had second thoughts on wanting to say that he wants to learn on how to kiss but didn't afterwards.

"oh. please let me lead you to his office, my apology for earlier." the younger looked at the older head to toe. he was indeed hot.

"hello?"

"oh sorry. sure."

"oh okay, lets go." the older grinned and hyungwon fell for it.

— —

"oh you're the hyungwon guy?" jooheon said and hyungwon agreed.

wonho had left the large office and left the nervous hyungwon.

"yes, i would like to sign the contract you offered to me earlier." i said and jooheon gave me a fancy coloured folder and also a fancy gold ballpen.

before i open the contract he stopped opening it by stomping his palm on the top of the folder and looked at him questionably.

"we have two types of kissing contract. first the original one, you only have 3 months if you are going to sign to that contract, 3 months, with only kissing lessons, and you're going to pay 60,000 won per month and the last contract, the VIP contract, you can choose how many months you want the kissing lessons to last, you can get a VIP room, the fancy one of course, and you have the authority to do VIP things, we have many VIP activities here and you'll pay 100,000 won for the whole VIP contract." jooheon explained while fixing his black coat in a fancy way.

the younger thought of having the original one but it seems like the VIP one is fun.

"please let me sign the VIP."

                           —
sO LAME OMG SORRY