[2]

hyungwon was stressed these past few days because of his eagerness on how to kiss someone properly is still hunting him.

he tried watching videos on youtube on how to kiss and tried it on the side of his palm, he thought he's learning on how to do it but nope, he's more like no-hope-on-kissing.

but he still got his fighting spirit to learn how, he searched more kissing tutorials.

he clicked on a video and an ad suddenly played before the actual video, hyungwon was about to skip the ad but became interested.

'dont know how to kiss?'

hyungwon stopped his actions and focused on the ad that was playing.

'want to become a professional kisser?'

"yes yes yes yes" hyungwon is unconsciously answering like a kid when his mom gave him an ice cream.

'monbebe agency is looking forward to help you! dial us now! find the name jooheon!'

and a number popped out of the screen which made hyungwon took his phone and pictured it all the way until he contacted the agency.

"hello monbebe agency, what can i help you?"

"h-hello... uh, is this... jooheon?"

"yes i am! interested on something?"

his voice was deep but sweet hyungwon stopped for a second and continued.

"yes."

i rlly love hyungwon gosh