chapter 1

Yaya -
I was currently in the mirror staring at myself, amazed by my physical appearance. Its not every day I look like this , all dressed up and sexy. I was the chill and cute one , I'd never wear tight dresses or anything you would see on a regular sexy skinny model .

I was as thick as can be , thighs were like chicken thighs, my hips were wide yet chubby, My stomach curved perfectly, my rolls curved three times on my back and my breast sometimes hanged down low but tonight I wasn't me, I was a darker and nastier me.

Still gazing at the mirror I smirked at myself .

'damn , your friends really did that' My ghetto mind said in her most rachet voice .

I simply smiled at myself while turning around to see my square ass , which just so happen not to be square because of this dress . Everything sat and looked right on me . From the words of Beyoncé " Im feeling myself " .

"Lets goo yaya , we wanna see ! "

" coming !! " I yelled back at my friend, I smoothed my blood red dress out then made my way out to the living room to please my wonderful bestfriends eyes.

"TA DAAAA " I sung while surprising my friends with my birthday outfit .

"ohhhhhh look at you " My boy best friend of 18 years said .

" Yep I did Amazing " My girl friend of 1 year said as her eyes twinkled at my red dress .

" Ouu good choice Ciara, her dress matches her eyes".

Oh I forgot to mention my eyes are red , blood red , which is crazy because my mom doesn't have red eyes and neither does any of my family members.

" I knoww , thats why I chose this dress . " They ranted to each other completely shutting me out, this happens all the time. They will talk to each other for hours and forget about me, I've sort of gotten used to it. But the longer they talked the more I wanted to leave.

" Can we go now ?" I whined ready and excited to go to the club for the first time.

" Stop whining we will leave in a second" I was being once again shut out but I wasn't taking 'hold on' for an answer.

"No, guys it's my birthday, Either I'm leaving without y'all or we leaving together." I spoke making my way to the door but making sure to grab my phone in-front of me.
"Bit-" I heard Ciara screaming but I closed the door behind me making my  to way the limo in-front of my town house.
While I was approaching the car door, I suddenly feel I weird energy, like something was gonna happen, and I was pretty hesitant about going. My mind started racing with thoughts that scared me into staying in the house.
'Don't!!!!!, please I'm scared stay' I heard in my head. This made me question everything, but I wasn't going to go back in, it is my birthday and I never go out simply because my thoughts, I opened the door and climb on the seat in the middle.
"Hello ma'am" a sweet but yet dark voice spoke to me.
I looked up seeing eyes and less face.
"Hello sir, how are you?" I asked politely, while still staring at his eyes that were piercing at mine.
"I am wonderful ma'am, I presume you are the birthday woman?" He asked with a slight smirk that I slowly noticed.
I chuckled a little smiling at the pair of eyes
" Yes I am, it's not really my birthday today but we are celebrating today"
"Ah right, that's because it's on Wednesday right?" He asked curiously but it look like he already knew the answer.
" Uh yes, how did you kno-" I was cut off by my fiends  opening the door. I didn't even realize they were approaching the car until the door was opened.
"Damn bitch you could've waited a little longer which your demanding ass" Jabari said with sass.
"Y'all were taking forever" I ignored the conversation me and the driver was having but also a little bit curious for his answer.
As they got done getting comfortable in their seats we headed off to the club.
"Ouu I cant waitt, it's gonna be your first club" Ciara said excitedly.
"Yea yea I can't wait either but for now you hoes need to be twerking cause I ain't seeing enough working, TO THE CLUBBB BITCH " Jabari said which caused us to laugh and begin to have fun as he drove .