Chapter 7

Yaya-
He looked up at me with these eyes that screamed for pleasure.
"What agreement?" He smirked evilly. What agreement!!! He knew what I was talking about. Why was he acting like he didn't know. His head slowly disappeared between my legs, and soon I felt a warm pair of lips on the lips of my vagina. I didn't moan I wasn't gonna moan at all, no matter how good it felt. I heard him lowly giggle. " you think you won't moan, I can make you moan even when your body says no" he spoke in between my legs. He began to make out with my vagina but without the tongue. I laid there thinking about things that created more questions into my mind to ignore how it felt.
' if I didn't go To the bar with him would I have still gotten kidnapped? Would my virginity have gotten stolen ? Would I be pregnant with a monsters bab-' My thoughts were interrupted when he squeezed my thighs making me hiss out in pain . " is that a moan baby ?" He asked
" no , that hurts" I whined. I thought he would stop after I said it hurt but no he kept squeezing my thighs harder this time.
" mmh ow, it hurts " I whined louder
" would you rather me hurt you or fuck you?"
I swallowed hard, nervous for both options, I thought long and hard, if he was to hurt me, I would probably die due to him being a demon or whatever he is. " this is true " he confirmed my thoughts. I ignored and kept thinking about my options. If he fucked me it would feel good but it wouldn't feel good after, simply because I gave up so easily, both scenarios were bad, but I didn't want to die young, even though I said I did , deep down I don't want to , I can't give up my life so easy. After thinking long and hard I came up with the idea in my head, fuck it , I choose pleasure. After I made my decision in my head, I was trying to tell him verbally but he already knew. His tongue separated my pussy lips as his tongue ran through the bud of vagina which held the most pleasurable sensations. A long wave of pleasure down my body caused my nipples to hardened.
" mm taste so good" my breathing became harder to control, it got heavy and shaky as his long tongue moved and twirls on my clit.
" uh" a whispered moan slipped out my mouth and that was like motivation for him. His tongue got faster and more intense, almost like a vibrator. My breathing became heavier and shakier as he shook his head into my clit causing me to lift my hips up to try to get away but he held my thighs . He made out with my clit this time with tongue , and it felt like heaven, but this case I couldn't call it heaven this was the devils tongue. His tongue went faster on the bud of my clit making my hips grind on his tongue as pleasure ran through my body. " fuckkk " I whined out as my body started to shake like a seizure. His tongue was fucking ughhh!!! I'd never heard stories about a vibrating tongue but damn this shit was amazing, it was like when I first orgasmed but worst, it was bad , not bad as in horrible but bad as in the shit felt too good I cried about it.
As his tongue did long strokes up and down my clit, I felt that certain feeling I felt the first time running through my body and as it was about to build all the way up and explode he stopped . I looked down in curiosity, furious to why he stopped , but when I lifted my head , I watch as he was holding his massive ass dick. Only to see him rubbing slow strokes on his penis with his hand. I watched in awe as his stared into my eyes while pleasing his self. "Fuck" he voice boomed through the room aggressively. I watched as he began to close his eyes and scrunch his face up in pleasure.
My eyes ran up and down his body as I watched him jack off in-front of me. Watching his eyes roll to the back of my head caused my clit to beat even harder, the urge to touch it became stronger, that was until I took my two fingers and began to rub my clit slowly in circular motions. My vision began to fade as I got carried away due to my orgasms and his moans, that my eyes found their way to the back of my head in pleasure getting to the very peak of my nut or in other words orgasm.
"Mhm" I moaned loudly enough for him to hear me. I focused on his moans and the wet noises that echoed through out the room causing my nut to build up even more. As his breathing got heavier, his moans got louder and deeper, causing me to rub harder on the part of my clit that gave me the most pleasure and that sent me to orgy land. I began to shake insanely, as the wave of pleasure shot through my body. My legs started to jerk up, trying to close but it wouldn't.

Brhis-

I watched her as she sat through her orgasm, watching her eyes roll to the back of her head, her toes curling so tightly. Her body shaking Ferociously and her chest raising up and down heavily. I squeezed tighter while sliding my hand up and down my dick faster and faster, causing my chest to become heavy, I watched her as her body eased down. But my body was heating up, indicating my nut was about to come, and hard. "Fuck" I expressed loudly and deeply while throwing my head back, after few more rubs against my dick I finally came, it shot out of me which caused me to scream in pleasure. " FUCK".
I pushed my hips into my hands causing my orgasm to get even powerful, making my body shake intensely. " OH MY GOD" this shit felt so fucking good, yaya's pussy was indescribable. Even looking at it can make me nut, it was like some kind of god inside her shit. It made me tear up just thinking how badly I want to be inside her, pushing myself into the wet substance of her cum and reaching the very top of her g-spot and watching her shake intensely while she screams my name and her thoughts disappear of any worry. Then my cum shooting into her while watching her mix our cum together with her vagina by open and closing her hole. It made me even harder just thinking about it.
" please come fuck me " she whined and I opened my eyes to see her legs opened as wide as you can imagine. 'Damn, she will be the fucking death of me'. Not asking or questioning, I walked right up to that pussy and slid my dick inside her vagina hole. I watched her face as I slid in, I don't know why but I love to see the effects this "monster" dick does to her body, that shit makes me want to buss a load in her every fucking hour. I was kicked out of my thoughts when a unfamiliar feeling wrapped around my dick. She was clenching her walls together, her vagina was already so damn tight so when her walls continue to tightly wrap around my dick , I became vulnerable, due to how good her pussy is. " stop p-please" I whined like a bitch while trying to look in her eyes.
"You want me to stop baby?" She asked, I thought no but I couldn't take that shit so I responded " please baby" I said while still pushing into her vagina, and hitting her spot causing her Walls to release from around me but it felt no different then from when she was clenching my damn life, yea this pussy is life or death. Man how so badly I wish I had friends so I could brag to them , but I will end up killing them for ever hearing me brag about how good her pussy is . I slowly closed my eyes as I felt pleasure through my body. I take my time sliding my hips in and out of her. Feeling the feeling of long pleasure, I admire how she makes my body feel. I was making love to her pussy and to her soul. But I mostly felt like her pussy was making love to me. I pushed slow but hard watching her eyes roll to the back of her head.
Her breaths became heavier, letting me know she was about to cum. Low whispering moans escaped out her mouth.
"Oh my god" she whispered as I watched her hands pull at the sheets for dear life.
" you close baby" she didn't answer she just closed her eyes while pushing back at my dick.
'This shit feel to good' I heard her thoughts say.
"Ughh" she sung, while clenching her vagina walls together against my dick, causing me to quickly spill my cum into her stomach causing my body to jump while my orgasm ran through my body.
" fuckkk!!" I screamed as I squeezed her hips causing her to moan.
As I empty myself into her my orgasm faded away.
"Shit girl this fucking pussy is outta of this fucking world " I said aggressively into her ear.
" thank you Bhris " she smiled while slowly falling asleep. I was gonna go for another round but she looked sleepy so I watched her as she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep. Her little snores soon came to my ears, confirming that she was fast asleep. I watched as her chest moved up and down due to her sleeping, she looked so peaceful sleeping. I smiled down at her as her head moved closer to my arms resting her head on my arm. I smirked thinking how fast I put her to sleep. I pulled her even closer before closing my eyes while watching her dreams.

-don't forget to vote❤️