Chapter 8

-Yaya

Getting up in the morning actually felt good, I had Bhris snuggled under me while holding me like his life depended on it. But it wasn't tight enough because my big ass squeezed right through his arms. I don't really think he had noticed yet, but even if he did, I had to escape before his "morning wood " gets in my vagina. And bitch Im already sore from last night, last last night and so on and so for. Anyways I went to the bathroom that was connected to my room, and turned the nob of the shower to hot water, then shortly taking off my clothes until I was completely naked. I sat down on the toilet to let out my pee that wanted to burst out, I let out a quick breath that I didn't know I was holding. After pissing I grabbed the tissue and wiped my ass shortly hoping my ass in the shower. I rinsed my hair in the water slowly letting the water go down my body, all while thinking about everything. I know I tend to do this a lot but how could I not. I went from my 21st birthday to being held captive by my future baby father that turns out to be a damn demon-human whatever he is. I was low key terrified when I heard him say those things to that little girl a couple nights ago, it freaked me out how he killed his own daughter, then somewhat held her soul captive. HOW THE FUCK YOU KEEP A SOUL CAPTIVE?!!!

I would say it isn't possible but shidddd with all this shit going on, I don't know what the fuck is isn't possible anymore. That's some unholy shi- .

"Wait you heard that" Bhris voice boomed through the room causing me to jump up in shock, later slipping because of the water.
"BRHIS!! Really I jus-"

" I don't want to hear that just answer my question" he said with nothing but a pure straight angry face. His demeanor caused me to be nervous, causing me to look down.
"Ima ask this one more fucking time, did you hear me?" He paused every word of the question.
I was to scared to answer so I simply just nod my head. I kept my head down waiting for his next action but nothing happened. Getting worried I looked up at him to see him in a different form, that same form that scared me when I first saw him. But for some reason I was not scared of his face, I was mostly scared of his next action that took him long to pursue.
Through my Peripheral vision, I seen him slowly turn towards the exit, making me release the breath I didn't know I was holding. I simply mind my business and turned back to the shower. What ever happens, happens, oh well.
As I began to finish my shower, I hesitated to leave the bathroom, I kinda wanted to stay here forever, and actually, I am gonna stay here. I left the shower on even although I was done with it. I quickly reached over to pull up the handle that fills the tub with water and sat at the other end of the tub that was far from the shower head and sat there. I didn't say anything I just sat and thought about my favorite song, and the last time I heard it. It's been a while since I heard my favorite song. I laid my head on the corner of the tub while humming the song. Quickly falling to sleep. That was until I heard a big ass bang on the door, that shit caused me to jump while water splashed on my face from the commotion.
"HUN" I screamed
"Come here" Bhris said sounding demanding as fuck, who the hell this nigga think he talking to?!
I laid back down while waiting for him ask nicely, he already know , I don't give a fuck how scary he is , he gone respect me.
"Now" he banged on the door again but it didn't faze me, I continued to lay my head on the corners of the tub while enjoying the warm water on my skin. I closed my eyes while minutes and hours passed by. After awhile I began to hear the shaking of the door handle but I never once opened my eyes because I knew he couldn't open it . I heard another noise, and the feeling someone was in front of me.
"So you wanna play with me?"

I opened my eyes while laying my head down and looked up at him. I honestly wasn't surprised by him showing up in here, even though the doors are locked. This isn't the first time and it sure it isn't the last. " I don't know what you are speaking about Bhris, I am just laying my head down while enjoying my bath. Am I allowed to enjoy myself, or is that only when I'm having the few seconds of sex with you?" I responded while sitting up tossing my head to the side waiting on his answer.
I watched as his eyes scanned my face then down to my body then to my eyes. The corners of his mouth begin to dent and curl up as his smirk formed.

" you know damn well it ain't been seconds" he tossed his head up while replying.

"You should know this, especially when you beg me to stop because you can't take no more" his smirk got wider and his eyes got low. I eyed him annoyed, and he enjoyed it. I rolled my eyes at him getting irritated.
" Ok whatever, what do you want so bad that you have to interrupt my peaceful bath time?" I asked

" get out and sit on the bed" Was all that came out his mouth. He turned to the door and left out. Meanwhile I sat there for another ten minutes, I'll get out when the fuck I wanna get out. Shit if he wasn't in my business so damn much he wouldn't be so fucking mad. After sitting in the tub for another ten minutes, I got up, unplugged the tub watching all the water go down. As the last streak of water drain down the tub, I slowly got up and rinsed myself.
After rinsing myself I stepped out of the shower and took my towel wrapped it around my body and began to make my way into the room with Bhris.
As I walked in I completely ignored him, while I pulled the chore filled with clothes and took me out a black tank top and some boy shorts not bothering to put panties on, after I was done I walked my way to the bed and sat there giving this man my whole attention. "What do you want so badly that you interrupt my peaceful session in the bathr-. "
I tried to finish
"Nawl fuck that where you hear that shit from?"
He asked aggressively
" hear what from?" I said playing dumb
"Yaya stop playing with m-"
" I'm not even playing you over here get mad for something that's not that serious."
" It is serious" he quickly replied
" man whatever nigga, since it's so serious I heard it from yo bitch ass"
" bitch ass?"
" yup bitch ass, you always mad about something damn, Shit I should be the one mad since I'm locked in this fucking hell hole of a place you call a fucking home, and not only that but I'm having sex AND a baby with yo ass, yea IM the one who should be mad"
"You sure don't be complaining though"
"What the fuck you think I'm doing now, I've been complaining since day one, just cause yo stupid don't know it don't mean shit"
I said calmly as I laid my head on the pillows turning the other way. My head dropped as i felt the pillow that was once under my head snatched from under me and into the hands of a stupid ass man.

I looked up looking at him likes he lost his fucking only to see him in the form of the demon.
"You know" he said while squinting his eyes.
" your sure do got a mouth on you, and I sure have been let your slick ass comments slide for a long time now, I've tried being nice, I've tried being romantic, shid I've tried every fucking thing." He stated as he walked around back and forth with the pillow in his hand.
" but you know what now?" He stopped while facing me.
" I think I'm done with trying o make you happy when all you've been to me is a fucking bitch." He said throwing the pillow down with such hostile.
I'm not going to lie, I was terrified, but he was absolutely right, I've been nothing but horrible to him while he's been trying his best to make me happy, but why force happiness if your not really happy?
I mean the sex is intense and out of this world but at the same time if I ain't happy then I ain't happy period.
He made his way over to me, crawling on the bed towards me, his clothes slowly disappearing off his body one by one, I watched in awe as he got to my face completely butt ass naked.
"Turn around and bend that ass over before I give you something to not be happy about" he said aggressively.
"Who the fuck is you talking t-"
"Don't say shit, at all, you already about to get fucked up. I'm tired of being nice fuck that. You've been nothing but a confusing bipolar bit-"

"Watch yo fucking mouth boy, I don't give a fuck, demon or not I'll slap the shit outta you Nigga respect me mother fucker. And I ain't asking" I screamed at him while inching closer to his face.

" BITCH" I screamed the word he was about to say at him while tossing my head to the side.
I watched his face as he looked me up and down like I was his enemy.
" You know what, since you hate being here, Ima make this stay even more worse for you" he said to me looking me in my eyes waiting for a reaction.

This was his problem, like I said before he needs to stop trying to force shit, and let it flow, if he was to let me go when I was fucking with him, I would've went right back to his house after notifying everybody I was okay but nawlllll this man wanna hold me hostage. So fuck yeah I hate it here who wouldn't.
I stared back into his eyes, searching them, finding nothing, nothing at all. My eye twitch as I remembered what he said.
" do what you gotta do baby boy cause I'm ready." I smirked as his eyes squinted.