Chapter 4

Yaya -

" You kill that baby , I will torture your soul"

The funny thing about it is there was not going to be any baby to abort because I was not having any babies by him , I refuse to .
I turned around to see if Ikigai was in the corner but she wasn't .

" I apologize for my actions that took place seconds ago "I turned around to see him smiling at me.

" Are you bipolar ? " I asked

" Yes in fact , I am bipolar " I looked at him with a concerned face. ' I figured ,he probably has every crazy disorder in the world ' I thought to myself .

" I'm not crazy yaya , I only have 4 disorders" he said smiling

" Shidd you not crazy , who the hell told you that lie . " he closed his eyes sighing .

" Any way , I came to apologize , we need to start understanding eachother if we want to be good parents for our child ". I cocked my head back in confusion . " CHILD , the last thing I want to do is have a child with someone I've only known for one day , yet alone somebody who is fucking CRAZY " .

" Well you better start cooperating with me , because our child , as you humans say , is in the oven as we speak . "

" I am not pregnant by you , will not get pregnant by you , refuse to let alone have sex with you and I will not fail to prove that"

" Welp you failed at each single one because you are pregnant , I put a baby in you so your pregnant by me and we already had sex sweetie " he smirked evily .

" It takes weeks to find out if you are pregnant dumbass "

" Actually , DuMbAsS remember I'm nothing like humans so you don't know what kind of icing I got on my cake "

His remark left me questioning myself how powerful his sperm is .
' I can't have a baby by this man , my kid is going to be crazy ' I panicked in my mind while staring at the floor . He chuckled mysteriously " good thing you have some time before my sperm actually travels to your egg so all your stress won't hurt the baby " he chuckled
" You can come out when you feel like it , I'm calmed down now " he walked out the room and I just sat on the floor thinking my life away .
" I can't have a baby I'm so young " I said feeling tears build up in my eyes .

I refused to let tears flow from my eyes , becaused I will not stand as punk .
I quickly rubbed underneath my eyes making sure the salt water balls don't escape , Stood up and walked out the safe room and into the direction brhis walked to in the hallway .

" Glad to see you come out " i jumped as I hear brhis's voice beside me .
" do you have to creep up on me , your already creepy "

" My bad yaya , follow me " he began to walk and I followed him .

after walking for minutes which felt like hours we arrived back at my room .

" i hope you payed attention to the directions when we left because you gotta know how to get out "

I didn't bother to speak , I simply just rolled my eyes at him . Why does it have to be me , if I knew this was the aftermath of talking to brhis at the bar I would've never spoken to him . I was fed up , tired and hungry . My three most horrible combinations together . He ought a go to the saferoom fucking with me hungry ass .

" Your funny " left his lips as well as a laugh and I immediatley got annyoed. I looked at him in disgust . He messing with the wrong one right now .

" I'm going to bed " I spoke not looking at him , I walked my way over the red sheeted bed and layed down in the comfortable bed . I turned to my side making sure not to face him but also listening to see what his next move would be . i listened as he sighed then said " goodnight " and walked out making sure to close and lock the door behind him .

I layed in the bed and stared at the wall thinking to myself not caring if he can hear me .

' How the hell did this happen to me , all I wanted to do was have some fun with a man , find someone that was good enough for me to make my husband . I would've saved my virginity for the right guy , but I was manipulated . All i want is a person to treat me right '.

' I'm trying ' a soft voice said

' brhis ?' I questioned the voice brhis was never soft not even in his tone so if this was him I would be surprised yet happy .

' Yea I'm trying . I really am baby , you just gotta listen and love me . '

' Why should I love you '

' please love me thats all I want is love , no one has ever loved me , not my family no one , when we had sex , I-i felt something that i had never ever felt with anyone else ever .It made me go crazy , I was gonna let you go after we had sex but I could'nt their was something about your soul baby . '

' how can I love someone like you '

' J-just try please , if you try i'll try to and i'll let you go but only if you try '

" wait what "

' you promise '

"yes i promise " i heard the voice now in the room . I turned around and looked him in his eyes looking for something to make me say no but I just could'nt find nothing .

" ok " I nodded my head as he began to smile .

" are you serious " he asked , I responded back with a head nod and his smile got even bigger . It was a very nice smile , it made me feel safe which caused me to smile as well.

" I'll get you something to eat " he turned out the door and my smile got even bigger .

This will be and intresting tale to tell my future kid i am with a human / devil shid i don't know . I just know i'm going to try my best I just hope he does as well .

' Oh I will baby ' .

b
r
h
i
s

sorry for the wait. please vote I know its short , sorry for any mistakes .