One Last Breath: Chapter 4

I'm so sorry that I haven't updated on any of my stories for a while, I'm currently on holiday in America which is amazing but I just need to get back into the swing of it.

How is everyone? I know my story is kind of pointless as I don't get many reads so I don't expect a reply really.

I need advice on how to improve it so please tell me :)

TOODLES

-Somebody_or_Nobody

---------------Recap----------------

'Youve got something there' Harry points to somewhere on my face.

'Where?'

'There'

'Here?'

He sighs shaking his head in disbelief 'come here' I crawl towards him covering myself in even more food from the floor. I end up sat cross legged in front of him and he reaches his hand towards my chin and strokes his paw over it 'there' he pauses slightly though the movement of his hand and stares into my eyes. Right this is it, this is what would happen in fanfics. We kiss. The thought makes me giddy. I know it sounds like I'm jumping ahead but it's obvious I can just feel it and I'm not complaining. For once something feels right. 'And here' he adds and crashes his lips to mine.

Sparks fly.

----------------End of Recap-----------------

Tally's POV

When our lips first met it didn't feel right, if anything it felt invasive and selfish for me to take someone as precious to the world as Harry as all I would end up doing was chew him up and spit him out when I die.

So, I had to do it. I didn't want me to bring him down and be like one of those crazy guys that drink alcohol every night and smash things when they're angry. I want Harry to be well, Harry. I want him to be himself and not worry about someone who's going to die soon as I'm not worth his time.

Harry went to deepen the kiss but I did what was right for both him and I and placed the full of my palm on his chest and pushed him away.

I kept my eyes closed for that little longer than I needed to to savour the taste and feel of his lips on mine for one last time. I did this also as Harry would be my last first kiss.

'Harry' I said now looking at his face with a confused and hurt expression. At the moment I was trying to work out what to say but nothing came out. I wanted to explain to him how I felt during the kiss and how I will never be there for him but I can't. He will think I'm pathetic for thinking like that. He will judge me and say that I'm right. But even if it is right I don't want to hear it. I want to remember him and this moment, not the ending of heartbreak.

However, I guess I've already done it by pulling away but it had to be done.

'Tally? Are you okay?' Harry asked still in the same position as before but slightly pulled back with worry etched across his face. I couldn't answer with the truth so I improvised.

'I was panicking, I didn't know what to do.' Oh well done Tally now he's going to think your a low life with no experience. He would want someone with a bit more experience and knowledge of what to do. I've lost him and his heart now, I can just feel it. Although on the other hand that's what I wanted to do. So I was both upset and smug with my answer of slowly letting him down.

'I' he pointed to his chest 'was your' he gestured to mine 'first kiss?' He asked in disbelief. I nodded slightly unable to say it as I would end up cracking mid sentence, whether that's my voice or emotions I don't know.

One Last Breathजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें