chapter 2 • the real us

Third Person's POV

"Jen"

"Yes?"

"I need to tell something. to you. Just please don't tell anybody."

"What?"

"I..."

"You what? please make it quick" Jennie said while rolling her eyes.

"I need to go to the toilet, brb"

"VERY FUNNY TAEHYUNG, AGAIN!" she shouted and chuckled.

Jennie's POV

wow, so unexpected dude. such weird attitude, is he an alien? his jokes are as funny as jisoo's and jin's lol. can anyone tell me where does he come from? or they? lmao

he came back from the toilet, looking statisfied somehow while rubbing his belly. well, i can say he's happy after unloading.

"my my, look at this guy, with a satisfied face after doing his thingy in the loo." i teased him.

"yah! what do you mean?" he sat down and pouted then finishing his cup of latte. i laughed, and he smiled. omo omo

"stop aaaa" i said while covering my red face.

"aw, you're blushing aren't you?" said taehyung. then he pulled away my two hands from my face.

"stop covering you beautiful face, jen." he winked. i'm speechless.

"how can a ner- EH no i mean a guy like-" Taehyung didn't let me finish my sentence, instead he put his index finger on my lips.

"stop calling me a nerd, okay?" he smiled.

unconsciously, i smiled too.

Taehyung's POV

I know i'm marrying Jennie because of my parents, but i started to like her, despite her cold face, she has a warm attitude. it's only been hours since i know her but it feels like i've already known her for years.

i forgot something, her number.

"Jen, what's your number?"

she handed me her phone so i can write down her number in my phone.

"Okay thanks!:)"

"Stop smiling cutely- oh i mean your smile is AWESOME" she was flustered when she bursted her words out. aw so cute jennie-a, i thought.

i looked at my phone and it's already 6 p.m. mom texted me to go home to have dinner with jennie and her mom.

"Jen, let's go home, but you're going to have dinner at my house first, your mom is there," i told her.

"okayy!"

We took a cab since we're so lazy to walk and it's already dark.

- in Taehyung's house -

mom and jennie's mom clapped hands when they saw us entering the house. and they were whispering but loudly.

"Awww you guys already get along?" - my mom

"Gosh they're so cute together" - jennie's mom