chapter 4 • mine now

Mark went out from the coffee shop while the other people stared at Jennie and Taehyung.

Taehyung's POV

Mark.

I see. I'll keep that name in my mind.

"So do you mind telling us who is this Mark?" asked Jimin.

"So, he was my highschool friend, I met him while I was in detention for being late to school. He was also late, and we talked about things, suprisingly we had a lot of things in common."

My face went red, jealous again perhaps?

"We started hang out together, eating lunch together, and one by one my friends left me, they said I spent too much time with him. Good thing Rosé's still here for me."

"Who's Rosé?" asked Jimin. Jennie ignored his question and continued telling about her and Mark.

"I was so confused back then, and kept saying my old friends were weird. But one day, I saw him in the school garden. It was a year since we dated."

Jennie's POV

Flashback

I decided to bring him a cake, I baked it all night until I didn't sleep.

School was done and I went to his class, peeking and he wasn't there. So, I went to his favourite place, the school garden.

I found him, but he was kissing, or should I say making out with a girl. The kiss was passionate. He was holding her thighs, and the girl was clinging with arms around his neck.

I dropped my cake. Crushed. Not just the cake. My feelings were too.

"Mark.." I called him softly, with tears flowing down.

"Oh look who do we have here, isn't this your 1st anniversary with her?" the girl asked.

"Yup, but I don't need her anymore."

'I don't need her anymore'
those words were stuck on my mind. Why does this have to happen?

"Gosh babe you did a great job, but now you love me, right?" said the girl.

ew babe.

"Ofcourse, I love you, babe. Should we continue, Sana?"

Sana was the girl, my ex-friend. She turned into a bitch somehow taking all of my friends away from me, well except Rosé.

"Oh btw we're over Jen, see you around."

They continued kissing. while me?

Run, I ran fast as I could. I didn't care people looked at me running while sobbing really hard.

end of flashback

Third Person's POV

"Damn," said Taehyung, "that must hurt a lot."

"Yup, a lot." said Jennie.

"Good thing, you got Taehyung here," said Jimin while laughing.