author's note

hey everyone! i know i finished writing this book last year. and let me tell you a little story:)

after finishing my second taennie book "my only" i became really busy with school because i was preparing for my BIG exam and i uninstalled wattpad for A YEAR. i repeat. A YEAR.

one day about like 1 month ago, i was scrolling through my feeds on instagram and i saw bts imagines on - uhm, what do you call the thing with a search botton at the bottom? idk sorry just leave it

anyways continue, when i saw the bts imagines i felt that i missed writing stories on wattpad and reading lots and lots of books of taennie.

so i decided to install it again and boii i was surprised this book got 13K views and the other one got 11K views😱 i thought i was dreaming for a moment then i realised reading your comments one by one i was truly grateful to have you guys as my readers:)

i would like to thank you again for supporting this book and the other book (my only). without you guys, i wouldn't be much more excited to write a book again:))

and the reason why am i posting this author's not is because i'm currently writing a taennie book!

*insert kids screaming yay

it's not published yet but i hope you guys will look forward to it:)

"dear you," is a book about a boy named taehyung who is trying to find out a girl who kept sending him letters and hints about herself. the girl is just a normal girl at school, not a popular one, yet she's quite mysterious, which was the opposite of taehyung who is loved by everyonep. taehyung needs to gather these hints to find out who she is and what happened to her, and in order to make her fulfill taehyung's request after finishing hers. will taehyung succeed?

yea so that's basically it!

psst p.s. please read my short jinsoo book too! it's called "bruises". thankyou!!

p.s.s i love you guys

p.s.s.s why are there a lot of p.s.'