chapter 6 • wedding day!

Jennie's POV

Okay Jen, you'll do it just fine. You're gonna be okay. Breathe Jennie, breathe. Take a deep breathe. HAMPH. HAA.

I kept mumbling to myself, It's because I'm so nervous right now.

Jen, you'll be okay, you're doing this for mom and dad.

I kept praying while Jisoo looked at me laughing.

"Hahahahah wtf Jen, what are you doing?"

"It's called being nervous, okay?" I said to her.

"Why should be? You're actually in love with him, don't you know?" Jisoo said and smiled.

"Uhm no?"

"Look, this wedding should had been cancelled IF you had been so mad. But look at you! You had couples of date with Taehyung and you're happy with it. You'll do fine, Jen." Jisoo encouraged me.

I smiled back.

Taehyung's POV

"Damn, you look fine, bro," Jin hyung said.

"Thanks, hyung, Am I enough to impress Jennie?" I asked.

"C'mon Tae, you always impress her, she's totally in love with you. Are you nervous?" Jin asked back.

"Hell no, I'm as good as ever." I showed my boxy smile, for the 27292th time.

Jin hyung's left eyebrow raised.

"Okay okay, maybe just a little," I said using the "little" gesture with my fingers.

Jin hyung laughed, "Gosh it's okay Tae."

I let out a big sigh.

"You know what, I thought you guys will hate each other and won't get along. Turns out you guys did and HUHU IM SO PRPUD OF YOU," Jin hyung faked a cry.

I slapped his arm, "Shut up hyung lol."

-the wedding!-

Third Person's POV

Front of the hall, there was a man dressed up in a black suit with long black jeans and black shoes. He's waiting for his soon to be wife entering from the main entrance.

Not long after that, a woman in her 20s was walking down the red carpet, holding a bouquet of white flowers, with a veil covering her beautiful face.

"Beautiful," he said.

She looked as gorgeous as ever, more than she always be. Taehyung looked at her, blushing, as she walked and stopped in front of him.

"Mr. Taehyung Kim, do you take Ms. Jennie Kim, as your wife?" the priest said.

"I do."

"Ms. Jennie Kim, do you take Mr. Kim Taehyung, as your husband?"

"I do."

"The groom may kiss the bride."

Taehyung hold Jen's cheeks with his two lovely hands and made his lips pressed hers. They could hear the clapping sounds from the crowd.

"DON'T! JENNIE KIM YOU'RE MINE!" A man shouted from the left corner.

"The heck, I didn't even invite him," Jennie said.

"I, Mark, is your future husband, not that guy!" Mark kept shouting.

The guards pulled him away from the wedding hall and everyone came back to normal.