chapter 5 • weeks before wedding

2 weeks before the wedding

Taehyung's POV

"Mom, who are we inviting for my wedding?" I asked my mom when she was preparing dinner.

"GOSH TAEHYUNG, I didn't know you're so excited for the wedding, good boy!" my mom said while patting my head. I rolled my eyes. Rolling my eyes should be my hobby now.

"Just kidding, you can invite anyone you want, just don't make us pay more expensive okay?" mom said while laughing.

"Are you expecting me to invite idols to my wedding or what?" I glared at my mom. and she laughed again.

And yes I'm going to invite Jimin to my wedding, ofcourse.

I went to my room, looked at the ceiling while thinking, 'What would Jennie look like in our wedding? Bet still as gorgeous as ever or even more' I smiled widely.

"Stop dreaming dirty things, bro." Jin hyung suddenly appeared in my room, smirking.

"Yah! I'm not!" I said and hyung chuckled.

"A- ACHOO" I sneezed.

"What brings you here? Shouldn't you be with Jisoo noona?" I asked.

"Oh she was just- uhm GOING SHOPPING. with Jennie. YEAH"

Jin hyung looked nervous. What's wrong?

Jin's POV

Omg i almost bursted out the secret. What Taehyung didn't know about was that Jennie was trying on her new wedding dress and she was accompanied with Jisoo. Taehyung looks like he's going to be sick because he started sneezing non stop. If Taehyung knows about this, he'll forced himself and me to go visit Jennie and take pictures with her and stuffs, so nosy lol.

"Tae, let's watch Titanic!" I said to keep him distracted.

"But hyung I watched it too many times! Watch something else please" he begged.

Yes he's forgetting it.

"Eh wait I'm just gonna text Jennie asking where she is."

Shit no.

Jennie's POV

taelien sent you a message.

taelien

Jenjen where are youu?

at the salon, why?

Wait, Jin hyung said you're in the supermarket, shopping.

What? Oh that was before hehe

Oh okay take care Jenjen❤

You too my alien😚

end chat

phew! almost got caught. I couldn't tell Taehyung where I was or not he's going to waste his super energy for finding me where I was or what I was doing.

so i decided to wear a simple dress, but it will make people stunned.

"Oh how lovely Jen!" Jisoo said and smiled.

"Thanks!"

"It reminds me days before my wedding when the designer forgot to put my big blue bow tie on my dress!" she said and laughed.

"Jisoo, you're still as weird as ever, " I said and chuckled. What kind of wedding dress needs a big blue bow tie?

"

btw, Jen, do you know Taehyung started to get a cold?" asked Jisoo.

"Yes Jisoo, you've told me hundred of times, are you okay?" I said while laughing.

"Ya know, Jen, I like flu." Wtf Jisoo..

"Jisoo, you're not my sister."
(A/N : YOU GUYS SHOULD WATCH BLACKPINK HOUSE LOL)

-1 week before the wedding-

All my bestfriends have I invited to my wedding, and yes lots of them are shocked when they heard about it, except Rosé, again. There's my church friend named Lisa, she's Thai, the one who was the most shocked person when heard the news.

Flashback

-Last Sunday-

"OMG WTF You're already big now!" Lisa said while fake crying.

"stop it" I slapped her arm and laughed.

"but seriously Jen, so so happy for you even though I don't know who yiu're marrying to but still CONGRATS!" Lisa said with a cute tone and hugged me.

"I need you and Jungkook's though Lol" I said.

End of flashback

But one thing, worries me. Taehyung has a fever since 2 days ago. If the fever doesn't go down by tommorow, he has to get an injection. Ya know, he hates that.

I went to his home and decided to make some soup since Jin is with Jisoo and his parents weren't home. I put all my effort to this, for Taehyung.

I finished cooking and went to his room. There, I found a handsome angel sleepping peacefully on his comfy bed with a baby blue blanket on top of him. I put the soup on the table beside him.

"Oppa, Tae, wake up!" I said trying to wake him up.

"Hm?" He didn't open his eyes.

I put my hand on his forehead, then mine, to check if is his forehead is still hot or not. I searched the thermometer from the most bottom drawer. I checked his temperature and it's 38 degrees Celcius. It's still okay though because yesterday it was 41 degrees.

"It's time to eat!" I said while pinching his cheeks.

He didn't respond, nor open his eyes. So, I put myself on top of him then hugged him. Finally, he opened his eyes because he was shocked.

"You've been sleeping too much, oppa." I said smiling.

"Are you calling me oppa because I'm sick?" He said while chuckling. He doesn't have the energy to laugh.

"Whatever," I said rubbing my temples, "Btw I made soup for you, go eat it."

"I'm not in the mood for eating." He said while crossing his arms.

Taehyung's POV

Yes, I really was not in the mood of eating.

"I'm not in the mood for eating," I saif while crossing my arms.

Then she pouted. Holy shit, so cute.

"Aish finee, did you make it by yourself?" I asked.

"Yes Tae for an hour," she said with a frown on her face.

"Okay, I'll eat it."

First, I ate it because Jennie made it so I didn't want to be rude. But actually, this is the best soup that I've ever tasted.

"Actually, I don't have to go to the restaurant next to my house anymore. Since you can make me soup, why not?" I said giving her 2 thumbs up.

She smiled.

"Are you still mad or sad?" I pouted.

Her face grew red and she covered her face.

"Stop that!" she said and I showed her and I showed her my boxy smile.

I love you, Jen.

--
omg thankyou so much for 100+ reads yayy!

1 more chapter and finished! sorry if this story is so rushed since i'm still a new writer, love you guys xx