~Love Triangle~

Your point of view ~

I could tell Yoongi was angry and I was also getting heated just talking about it. "That bastard." Yoongi cursed under his breath. "It's fine though. I've already told him my feelings, that I don't like him what so ever and I don't want anything to do with him." He smiled slightly, shuffling closer. "Well that's good then, you don't need to worry." Yoongi was only inches away from my face, feeling his breath against my skin. Suddenly, I realised the situation and looked away. It was actually quite embarrassing. Quickly, My eyes dart down to my watch. "Oh my god, it's already 7:00pm! I've got homework to do so I'll be heading home. See you tomorrow Yoongi!" I climbed down and ran back home, running through the front door.

"Y/N? Are you home?" My mum called from the living room. "Yes mum." She appeared, walking closer. "I'm making dinner soo-" Before she could finish, I put a hand on my stomach. "I'm really full up, I had extras at lunch. Sorry." That's was a lie. I guess because I was fat before, I've got a really bad relationship with food. "Oh...okay." Just before the guilt sunk in, I walked to my room and shut my door as I fell down at my desk. The pieces of homework I needed to do were already layed out but my hands just didn't want to move. I mean, These pieces of homework needed to be in by tomorrow but i'm not worried about being scolded. As my uncle works as the ceo of my school, everyone is afraid of me.

The next morning ~

I rolled out of bed, moaning as I remember I didn't actually do the homework last night. "It can wait." I assure myself as I get ready for school. My eyes scanned the wardrobe, looking for a SUITABLE outfit this time. I chose a denim overall dress and a white fluffy jumper underneath. Although it was still summer, it was surprisingly cold. And, I felt like being cute today...okay? Calculating the time I left my house and the time I should get there, I was going to be late once again. But who cares? Once I finally arrived, I found myself standing outside the room. "Will I make a fool out of myself? Will this be embrassing?" Without thinking, I just poke my head through the crack in the door.

"Y/N, You're late." I rolled my eyes and pulled myself in, noticing everyone's eyes on me. "Yeah...Yeah...I know." Quickly, I shuffled to my desk and relax back in the seat. "Hi." Wendy turned around and smiled at me. "Hey." She raised an eyebrow while she looked at me. "I like your outfit, it's very cute." I uncontrollably grin as I rest my head in my hands. "Well, I'm pretty cute." But once again, I felt a pair of eyes on me. My eyes glanced to my side to see Jimin's head rested in one hand as he smiled at me. Once he realised the situation, He shuffled uncomfortably and looked away. Such a weirdo, I still don't forgive that cheater.

In the middle of the lesson, I was resting back and Wendy kept on passing notes to me. While I was looking away, It had seemed that she put another note on my desk. It read, 'You look so hot and irresistible.' I scoffed but the teacher unfortunately noticed. "Y/N, are you passing notes?" She raised an eyebrow and I shook my head. "Where did you get that idea from?" The teacher sighed, glaring at the piece of paper in my hand. "Maybe that paper in your hand explains it. Y/N, Read the note to the class." My eyes widen. "I don't really want to." I murmured quietly. "Y/N, Teachers orders!" I sat up and look to Wendy. She mouths, 'What note is it?' I show the note to her but she bites her lips, which wasn't what I was expecting. "I didn't write that." The fuck.

A sigh escaped my lips as I glared at everyone who were smirking amusingly. "You l-lo......" I start but couldn't seem to finish. My eyes caught with Yoongi as I pleaded for help. He sat up in his seat and sighed. "This is just wasting up our learning time, can't we just carry on with the lesson?" He tilted his head, the teacher nodding slowely. "Fine....But i'll read it instead." She snatches the note out of my fingers and I turn back to Wendy. "You look so pretty and irresistible." The teacher read and I grinned. "Oh thanks Teach! I appreciate the compliment, you don't get them often from teachers." The class giggled and she sighed, turning back to her computer.

When the bell rang, I was packing away when I felt someone beside me. "Two things. Firstly, You better pay me back as I wasn't just doing that out of an act of kindness. Secondly, Do you know who gave you that note?" Yoongi asks when his eyes fix on Jimin beside me. Suddenly, He grabbed his collar and pulled Jimin closer to his face. "Did you give her that note?" Jimin looked so nervous as he shoved Yoongi off of him. "Yooonggggiiii. Don't be like this!" I tutted and picked up my bag, leaving the classroom. Wendy ran up behind me and grabbed my arm. "Y/N, Its lunch!" She grinned and pulled me to a table.

Yoongi's point of view ~

I glared at this disgusting human that was standing in front of me. The classroom was empty so I stepped closer. "I heard about what you did to Y/N years ago, you are really gross." I growl. Jimin scoffs and bites his lip. "What relationship do you have with her to get involved with her past? That was the past and you should be surprised to hear I regret it. But, I'll get her back. Just you wait." This made me incredibly angry. Just the thought of Y/N falling back in love with him made my blood boil and my fists clench. "Oh, yeah? Well I'll make sure that won't happen." Before I could stop myself, I jumped on top of him and started punch his face repeatedly. Jimin pushed me off and stood up, wiping the remaining blood off of his lips. "How mature." He then walked out of the room.

Your point of view ~

"Y/N! Sit with us today!" Jungkook pouted and I sighed, pulling Wendy to their table. I sat down on the otherside, sitting across from Jungkook and Taehyung. Suddenly, Someone sat beside me. My eyes fixed on Jimin smiling at me and I furrowed my eyebrows. Why did he have to sit here? "Can I swop seats with someone?" I ask. "Oh...Yeah." Jungkook gets up and as I stood up, I felt Jimin grab my hand and pull me back down. "No, Y/N is going to sit next to me today." He grins. I scoff and turn back to my food but what a surprise, I wasn't hungry. While everyone was eating, I heard a voice and looked back to see Yoongi frowning.

Jimin's point of view ~

Just the touch of Y/N's hand made my heart race. She really makes me go crazy, I do still like her. While I was smiling to myself, I felt someone push between us and saw it was Yoongi. That stupid bastard.

Your point of view ~

I smiled at Yoongi, relieved I didn't have to sit next to Jimin. He grinned and started munching on his lunch, which was a piece of lettuce. Suddenly, I got a text. We weren't allowed our phones out at school but I didn't care. "Who are you texting?" Yoongi frowned from beside me. I looked up at him and turned of my phone, placing it back into my bag. "My mums going on a business trip and I'm going to be home all alone.."
"I'll keep you company!" Jimin sits up quickly and I scoff. "No, I'll keep you company." Yoongi smiles. "Actually, Wendy can you keep me company?" Her eyes widened but she finally nodded. "Sure, I think my family will be okay with that." I sigh and get up from the table. "Where are you going?" Wendy asked, tilting her head. "I'm not hungry, I'll be leaving." Quickly, I leave the canteen and sit on a bench outside. While I was looking at all of the people walking past, I felt a weight on the bench beside me.

My eyes fixed jimin as I stood up quickly. "Just sit back down." I narrowed my eyes. "Why should I?" He stood up next to me. "Because I need to talk with you." Sighing, I sit back down and lean back. I don't know what was going through Jimin's head but I sure don't have feelings for him anymore. "It is now in the past." He mumbled. "Exactly, so why are we talking?" He rested his head in his hands. "But you sure have gotten sexy. Y/N, Do you want to be my girlfriend?" I scoff and get up, hooking my bag on my back. "You're joking right? Why would I ever go back out with you?" I couldn't help but notice the sad expression on Jimins face as I faced my back towards him and walked off.